Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2020

8. Wakefield

Our second new entry for 2020 and a town that’s been threatening a top10 entry for the last decade. This year Wakey has finally made it in at No.8! Famed for not much else other than being where the actress from Coronation street who hasn’t got a chin is from and celebrity wife beating cricketing gobsh#te Geoffrey Boycott. Here’s what our illustrious contributors think about the place:

I can’t stress how bad this place is. Little 9 year olds telling you to f#ck off when you are waiting at the bus stop, 6 people crammed into a small sh*tty car all with snapbacks on with a smirk-ish grin on their faces, etc etc etc. Need I go on.
My favourite thing about Wakefield is Westgate Railway Station – the gateway out of the place.
Wakefield’s cultural wilderness is astonishing. Its claim to fame is that it is the Rhubarb Capital Of The UK. Seriously.
The (in)famous “Westgate Run” can be funny to watch. A mating ground for those whom evolution forgot: apish men with shaven heads drag their knuckles along the floor, lumbering about after women in white stilettos and matching PVC cat suits, who clatter round screaming like banshees.