A staggering 125,681 visitors voted for their worst place to live in England 2021, smashing our previous year.
All Change: 6 drop out of the Top 10
Here are the biggest losers (or winners, depending if you’re a local councillor). Crashing out of the Top 10 leaving room for 6 new entries are:
- Rotherham: Down 29 places to 34
- Stoke-on-trent: Down 26 places to 35
- Nottingham: Down 21 places to 27
- Rochdale: Down 19 places to 23
- Doncaster: Down 9 places to 11
- Keighley: Down 5 places to 12
We absolutely love it when a town that sees itself as some posh middle class haven (especially in southern England) makes it into the top 50. Oh we laugh, yes we do indeed. This year we are publishing the entire top 50 in full after the No.1, so you can see where all the finalists finished. Making a splash on our charts this year are the following snooty sh*tholes, one makes it into the top 10!
That’s quite enough waffle, let’s get down to the dirty business for 2021.