Top 10 Worst places to live in England 2016

We have been compiling the top 10 worst places to live in England for more than a decade. Thousands of readers have voted for their least salubrious dump in this septic isle.  Offending local councillors, dignitaries and meddlesome ratbags plus ruining the trade of slime ball lying estate agents, makes our day as they do their level best to polish a turd of a town.  There were some upsets this year and a new entry rocketing into the charts, that is sure to cause some outrage in their respective local rags.  So for 2016 we present our definitive Top 10 of the worst god-awful hell holes in England, enjoy!

10. Middlesbrough

Middlesbrough or ‘Boro’ as the locals know it, is a bit like Newcastle but without the style and sophistication, imagine that! Dropping down the charts from last year’s number 2 slot, here’s what our readers have to say:

I have lived on the outskirts of Boro for 29 years and would never dream of living within Boro itself, it really is a s**thole!

• Truth_Ugly

The friendly “Cousins” you are talking about are Pakistanis and not from Indian Sub-continent!

• YungG4LYFE

I live in Cornwall it’s truly the worst place to live, it’s incredibly boring, there’s nothing to do, no big cities and definitely no place to raise your children, no way I’m raising mine here!

• Charles Crofts

I brought a house in Coventry around 25 years ago, it was a pleasant area, clean and tidy, 15 years later I was one of 3 white family’s left, surrounded by 3 mosques, a smell of curry, Asian shops with their products reaching 3 foot from the edge of the pavement not to mention the rubbish left on the streets. I feel I was forced to move out and decided on the north of England, the weather may not be as good up here but it beats Coventry by a mile, only problem is its beginning to happen up here, the way things are going I will end up on a boat in the north sea