Here we have it, the Top 10 Worst places to live in England for 2014.  This list is not based on any hard statistical evidence, but the volume of comments on iLiveHere. We have applied for access for the police.uk API, so next years figures should take the volume of anti-social of behaviour in the area as well!

1. 1. Hull
    Mike says: “I was born and bred in Hull and can honestly say you’re bang on with your description. What a f**king dump this place is”

2. 2. Middlesbrough
    Jimi says: “I have lived on the outskirts of Boro for 29 years and would never dream of living within Boro itself, it really is a s**thole”

3. 3. Bradford
    Faggy says: “I have had the misfortune of living in the Bradford area for most of my life and can honestly say anyone disagreeing with this has either never been there, is delusional, or is a smacked up chav”

4. 4. Croydon
    Anonymous says: “Croydon and many parts of the UK are descending into s**t with this underclass of backward sheep filth that are the chavs – and this is the future of the country – we are f**ked”

5. 5. Hackney
    Anonymous says: “I’m staying with a friend who lives in Hackney (near Hackney Ctrl Tube Station)… is it really the worst place in the UK”

6. 6. Gravesend <-- Click link for a list of Gravesend articles!
    bigupboi says: “Gravesend is populated by the most grotesque, loathsome, vile and vulgar sub-human vermin that one could ever have the misfortune to come across. The vast majority of its inhabitants (chavs and pikies) are foul, hateful, and degraded beings who, in evolutionary terms, have not evolved much from the amoeba”

7. 7. Salford
    Anonymous says: “I’ve lived in Salford for 21 years and seen it go from crap to even crapper. Anyone stupid enough to use public transport in Salford will most certainly agree that the M10 and 67 buses are scary”

8. 8. Nottingham
    Jaded Agoraphobic says: “I’ve lived there all my life and I don’t think I’ve ever been into town, day or night, without seeing someone being attacked or harassed, or some dregs of society having it out in the street”

9. 9. Stoke-on-Trent
    Anonymous says: “How can you describe Stoke? Well if the actual World needed an enema, Stoke-on-Trent would be where they shove the pipe”

10. 10. Barking & Dagenham
    Anonymous says: “Dagenham has all the charm of a fetid pool of primordial muck. If Chav heaven is in Romford, then Dagenham is the gateway between heaven and hell”

• http://www.facebook.com/cth.eastbourne Cth Eastbourne

Walthamstow. Lived there for 20 years, now pleased to be out.