Chatham, Kent, aka Chavham

Living in Chatham, Kent
Living in Chatham, Kent

Chatham, Kent, aka Chavham

KentSouth EastPic Via

When people think of Chatham you think of the Dockyard or something associated with naval ships. Nowadays it isn’t, it is embarrassing, not safe for children and full of crime. It may not have as much crime as major cities do, but it is bad. What you see is a load of ch4vs ******* around the job centre, the Pentagon shopping centre, the high street itself.

You may think they’re just harmless but they are not, you see people giving you looks that make you think you would get mugged. They normally ask you “do you have a lighter?”. If you do have a lighter, just say “no I’m sorry I don’t have one.” If they don’t like it what would they do? Most likely nothing, because they are cowards.

They do sometimes want to start picking fights or want to **** the sh*t out of you for no reason, I should know because I had 2 ch4vs running after me and a friend, just because we were commenting on about how we didn’t see people sitting on the escalators often. They weren’t that smart, after picking a fight with security guards in the Pentagon they got banned from setting foot in the place, which no surprise, they were caught on camera.

The origin

Ch4vs originally came from Chatham, they were nicked named “Chatham ch4vs” in the 1970’s, forget what the media think where origin was from, because they are wrong. I may not of been from the 70’s, but I know it started off as a “trend” in a school. I think it was either Chatham South ( BORA aka the Bishop of Rochester, stupid name for a school I know) or Chatham grammar school for girls. If I could back in time, I would have stopped that from happening, but unfortunately that wouldn’t work out too well.

What I think of Chatham

I think Chatham in general needs more police officers, because of trouble makers of all ages. I’m personally sick of anti-social behaviour, it makes young people look bad and portrayed by the media that all young people are trouble makers, I don’t believe all of us are, we’re just normal people that want to get on in life. They need to speak proper English not gobbledygook sh*te, that they call slang. They would get a lot further in life if they did and not only that, they could get themselves a job, a better life not causing crime.

Their music is just atrocious (to me anyway). The clothing makes girls look cheap, and the boys dress stupidly and look like wannabe gangsters. If you put the males in the same room as the Russian Mafia, they would **** their pants and whimper like a baby. They also drink and smoke under the age of 18 and they think it’s cool, well it isn’t. As for their “swag”…

What they should do is just dress up like a proper human beings and not act like silly pretend gangsters (which they are not), smell better, speak proper English and listen to something decent.

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2020

1. Sittingbourne, oh the joy

Sittingbourne, oh the joy

2. Twydall Estate, Gillingham: a delightful place to visit, but not on your own

Twydall Estate, Gillingham: a delightful place to visit, but not on your own

3. Chatham, people can often be seen urinating in the street

Chatham, people can often be seen urinating in the street

4. Luton in Chatham is the festering cesspit of Medway