Written by Anonymous Visitor and posted in Lancashire, North East, United Kingdom

Worst GCSE results in Britain during 2012, one of the highest unemployment rates, shite football team and high welfare activity.

The town should be in Yorkshire; the people of Burnley speak and act like a Yorkshire folk, it borders Yorkshire and has no place in God’s county – Lancashire. Turf Moore A.K.A. Turd Morgue looks like the worlds largest public toilet.

Most towns in Lancashire aren’t particularly nice, but Burnley takes s**t to the next level. A good number of men living in Burnley have had it with their sister, that’s one of the reasons the current generation of kids living in Burnley are failing GCSE’s etc…

The people of Burnley pronounce it as “Burnleh” in case you we’re wondering. Don’t ever visit the town without taking an injection from you’re local GP or if you can help it, don’t visit Burnley. You can call me bitter but Burnley is truly a “s******e”.

• Burnley Fan

Written by a  knob rot Wovers fan who has a horse fetish, Jealousy is the green eyed monster you horse fiddling b’stard look up Burnley Premier League Wovers Chumpionshit.
    As for inter breeding Blackburn has one of the most genetic defects in new borns due to your habiitanys marrying their first cousins. There are more special buses driving around in Blackburn than normal buses.

• Someone in Burnley

Hmm, written by a Blackburner, perhaps? Oozing jealousy, and rightly so. By the way, if Burnley were in Yorkshire, most people here wouldn’t be bothered by that, as Yorkshire folk are far superior to some ‘ex’ Lancastrians, for example, those residing in that big hole in the ground known as Blackburn. I say ‘ex’ Lancastrians because Blackburn is technically no longer in Lancashire since it became a unitary authority.  Good riddance say the true people of Lancashire and it always raises a smile to drive out of Blackburn and be welcomed to Lancashire by the roadsigns on its borders 🙂

• Anonymous

You clearly do not understand what you are talking about,my opinion would suggest you haven’t been educated correctly. I am from burnley and my job rewards me 80k per year! I went to university,got myself a decent job;all provided by state education. All of my family earn above the national wage,all burnley bred! If you have something to say about ‘burnleh’ I would strongly recommend that you don’t express your opinions over the computer!

• michael fisher

how dear u sa these things about burnley, are ft are in the prem
    blackbur should be top it’s a s**t hole