Eastbourne – A gangsters view

East Sussex

Anybody reading this is about to enter the deep dark underbelly that is Eastbourne.

Eastbourne is rife with criminal activity including petty theft, loitering, littering and smoking in no smoking zones..!

Now Compare this with places like ”Rio De Janerio” in Brazil with its notable ”Favellas”. With their high crime rate, consisting of murder on a daily basis, gun battles between police and criminals, drug running and brutalised rape’. Eastbourne is obviously miles worse and if you cant see it then your an idiot.

Believe me im a big time gangster in Eastbourne and i conduct most of the above on a daily basis, its give mes eastbournes status as the N0.1 Gangster.

Crime Type Highest Levels

Robbery Rutland
Burglary Alnwick
Theft of a Vehicle North Cornwall
Theft from a Vehicle Ceredigion

Did anybody notice that eastbourne dosent arrive in this ”uk statistics list”.

Now ask yourself the question ”why is this”

ANSWER: You obviously havent been reading this article properly, eastbourne is so corrupt the government is threatened into fabricating the truth because they are so scared, Believe me as eastbournes ”No1” im involved withe the threatening that goes on.

I was involved in one of my biggest ”gangster ops” missions last year when we threatened a local ”MP” with potato pealers (blunted incase we cut ourselves) and feather dusters covered in itching powder.

Anyway i must leave i just heard shots fired outside my window…and a potato pellet just fell into my lap, guna go mash the shooter up big time with my ”hulk smash” gloves….they dont leave no bruises..!

eastbournes no1