Shaw, as annoying as an improperly wiped backside

Living in Shaw, Oldham
Living in Shaw, Oldham

Shaw, as annoying as an improperly wiped backside

Greater ManchesterNorth WestPic Via

What can I say about Shaw that has not already been so accurately written by my fellow wordsmiths? Well, here goes! I have lived is Shaw my entire life.

I have worked on building sites, fenced stolen and counterfeit goods, dealt cocaine and had numerous affairs with the females of this town. I left my girlfriend of over 12 years for a local pig with three future single mothers in the making and an ex council house with a rodent problem.

I lie, steal, take drugs, get into needless fights, stab my friends in the back and I think I maybe a borderline psychopath . All of this in the real world would see me shunned by all and sundry, but not in good old Shaw! Here I fit right in with the **** pond life who call this ****** **** pit home.

Here, a wretched little **** like me can fight, **** other men’s wives and girlfriends, snort coke and behave like a complete animal without so much as causing a single eyelash to flutter!

So if like me, you are an utter [email protected], come to Shaw the ******** of Oldham!

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2020

4. Sholver, Oldham’s ****

Sholver, Oldham’s ****

5. Shaw, trapped between Oldham & Rochdale like a fart between bum cheeks

Shaw, trapped between Oldham & Rochdale like a fart between bum cheeks

6. Ashton under lyne, into the mouth of madness and straight out of the other end

Ashton under lyne, into the mouth of madness and straight out of the other end

7. Oldham – Nightmare on Yorkshire Street

Oldham – Nightmare on Yorkshire Street

8. Sholver, think of it as a giant category C prison built on a hill side

Sholver, think of it as a giant category C prison built on a hill side

9. Harpurhey – You don’t have to smoke spice to live here,  but it helps

Harpurhey – You don’t have to smoke spice to live here, but it helps