Shaw, as annoying as an improperly wiped backside

Living in Shaw, Oldham
Living in Shaw, Oldham

Shaw, as annoying as an improperly wiped backside

Greater ManchesterNorth WestPic Via

What can I say about Shaw that has not already been so accurately written by my fellow wordsmiths? Well, here goes! I have lived is Shaw my entire life.

I have worked on building sites, fenced stolen and counterfeit goods, dealt cocaine and had numerous affairs with the females of this town. I left my girlfriend of over 12 years for a local pig with three future single mothers in the making and an ex council house with a rodent problem.

I lie, steal, take drugs, get into needless fights, stab my friends in the back and I think I maybe a borderline psychopath . All of this in the real world would see me shunned by all and sundry, but not in good old Shaw! Here I fit right in with the **** pond life who call this ****** **** pit home.

Here, a wretched little **** like me can fight, **** other men’s wives and girlfriends, snort coke and behave like a complete animal without so much as causing a single eyelash to flutter!

So if like me, you are an utter [email protected], come to Shaw the ******** of Oldham!

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2021

1. Royton, Oldham: A Chubby Chaser’s pay dirt!

Royton, Oldham: A Chubby Chaser’s pay dirt!

2. Sholver, Oldham’s ****

Shaw: The Place That Joy Forgot

6. Oldham – Drugs, Grooming and early death

Oldham – Drugs, Grooming and early death

7. Failsworth: a town of hard working individuals & lazy ****** pond life

Failsworth: a town of hard working individuals & lazy ****** pond life

8. Uppermill – Saddleworth’s Dumping Ground

Uppermill – Saddleworth’s Dumping Ground

9. Mossley, home of the ‘Who’s got the most toes competition’

Mossley, home of the ‘Who’s got the most toes competition’