Effingham- Guildford’s a**e

South EastSurrey

This place you may not have heard of, and good reason. It sucks! This is partly because there is nothing to do there, but mainly due to g*****s and c***s. Two murders have occoured in the infamous Dirtham lane since 2004, one by g*****s in february 2005 and the other by c***s in july 2004. Effingham is 3 train stops from Guildford, and it is a key c**v hangout. My friend and I were attacked recently by some 20-year-old c***s at the station; they punched and threw seats from the train at us. We then legged it, and then… (and im NOT making this up), one of them went to a bush and picked up an AXE. Yes, an axe. A chopper. Simply untolerable. Every time I drive home from the station (a 3 minute drive) at least 1 c**v is guarenteed to be seen on the pavement, usually rowdy and feeling very p***y.

So anyway, basically Effingham is a boring village worsened by an astounding presence of c***s, mainly coming from the legendary Guildford and nearby Horsley, the home of the “rich c**v”. This leads me to conclude that you should not go there unless you want to beat up some c***s.

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2019