Effingham- Guildford’s arse

South EastSurrey

This place you may not have heard of, and good reason. It sucks! This is partly because there is nothing to do there, but mainly due to gypsies and chavs. Two murders have occoured in the infamous Dirtham lane since 2004, one by gypsies in february 2005 and the other by chavs in july 2004. Effingham is 3 train stops from Guildford, and it is a key chav hangout. My friend and I were attacked recently by some 20-year-old chavs at the station; they punched and threw seats from the train at us. We then legged it, and then… (and im NOT making this up), one of them went to a bush and picked up an AXE. Yes, an axe. A chopper. Simply untolerable. Every time I drive home from the station (a 3 minute drive) at least 1 chav is guarenteed to be seen on the pavement, usually rowdy and feeling very p***y.

So anyway, basically Effingham is a boring village worsened by an astounding presence of chavs, mainly coming from the legendary Guildford and nearby Horsley, the home of the “rich chav”. This leads me to conclude that you should not go there unless you want to beat up some chavs.

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2019