Written by Anonymous.

Well unfortunately i moved here about three years ago. When I first arrived it was tolerable, being a person who listens to heavy and extreme metal and dress appropiately, i never used to get any grief. That was because people who dress like myself over-ruled the chav population. Until now. They hang around the cross drinking shouting out drunken “insults” such as Goth, Satan or their favourite word Greebo!
Thats the adults. Then you got the mini-chavs. They tend to hang outside the One-Stop asking people to go get them fags. Nine times out of ten to no avail.
Then they have a cheek to take the piss out of the way we dress. Fair enough but if u are going to do so please untuck your socks from your whatever branded trousers, and if you have to wear those shitty burberry hats make sure there not at an obscure angle that defies gravity. Also I think the chavs will find out that our clothes are a lot more expensive than there crappy clothes.
Oh and i seriously think the crime rate has risen in Chichester quite substantially in the last three years.
New chav chant for you: “Up the ASBOs up the ASBOs.

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2018