Brynmawr , South east valleys , Wales

GwentWales

Well what can be said about Brynmawr? it’s full of cretinous wildlife known as chavs. Congregation usually takes place around the old cinema in the town centre which hordes some of the most arrogant and downright wastes of space I have ever seen. Most days I have to walk past them in their gangs of between 10 and 30 with ages ranging from 13-20 to get to band practise , and most days I get the usual barrage of abuse , most commonly used are the words “Goff”,”Goffick”,”Sweaty” and “mosher” , Oh and the obligatory “Go and cut your wrists you emo” , Yes , because i wear jeans and a black hoodie and have a few tattoos I cut my wrists , well done you absolute waste of oxygen! I really do think these dole arses and inbred kids should be thrown out to sea and never ever rescued. It makes me sick to the stomach when I look at my wage slip to see that the tax im paying is supporting these layabouts to be able to hang around places like this and hurl abuse at honest , working citizens like myself. Be gone vile scum!!!

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2019