The Elephunt and Castle (again)

This fine piece of 1960’s or 70’s housing and shopping for the working class was a worthy endevour once! I don’t suppose when they built it they knew that it would be a magnet for the filthiest sorts of **** **** (scientific name: Chavascumus). On Friday Night it has been said the streets are paved with Burbury where they drink too much White Lightning or Special Brew and colapse in a pile of vomit. I was speaking to our friendly local fence the other day (don’t laugh I used to sit next to him in school) and he told me about a certain Brain dead **** who bought a set of five Alloy wheels from him now not strange you might think neither did I until he told me that they were five differnt wheels he was given by a local scrap mechant in payment for a debt and by the way 3 were silver one was gold and the other Hammerite black. Also it seems that my car is well regarded by the local ***** the car in question is a 1988 BMW 325 saloon my red and rust brown heap cost me £80 in an auction about 7 months ago and a filthy roten spotted **** offered me £400 I almost did it but then remembered he was a **** checked his £50 notes and thy all had the same serial number!!!!! Also this place is home to one of Londons number one **** magnets The Pink Elephunt a concrete shopping centre well known as one of London’s ugliest buildings. This monstrosity caters to your ordinary ***** every wish there is man outside who sells copied CDs another man who sell Burbury and other **** designer favouries these are all cheap and fake just like ***** like them. If you are felling lucky you can go inside and see several jewelers that contain the ***** favourite sort of jewelery cheap and nasty. The bravest of the brave can go to the basment of my flats and see the disgusting **** mating ground where the go at it like rabbits with their ‘biatchs’/sisters/cousins. Well I’d better out or one of them might come and try and borrow some money till the dole comes in.

Top 50 worst places to live in England 2021
Top 50 worst places to live in England 2021

How grim is your Postcode?