Posted by & filed under Avon, South West, United Kingdom.

I, come from Stoke Gifford which borders onto Bradley Stoke and Filton. For those who aren’t informed, Bradley Stoke is a fairly new establishment of houses. Just houses and a leisure centre, a few pubs, a tesco (And a tesco express, wow, what a choice) and a load of offices. They went about building approx 5 un-needed primary schools, but forgot about a secondary school for the chavs and chavettes that spend their time at school shagging in the toilets or having a fag behind the bike sheds at breaktime. They’d better make the school indestructable. So, because of the lack of secondary schools, the Chavs and Chavettes are either pointed in the direction of The Ridings High School at Winterbourne (Notorious for its drugs problems) and Filton High School in Filton (You would never have guessed, haha). Filton High got the worst or the second worst GCSE result in Bristol, which came second last in the UK League Tables. When I drive to school (Yes, I’m only 12 years old but I am able to spell properly, use correct grammar and speak properly without using the word ‘Love’ after everything I say when adressing another woman or girl), I have the unfortunate luck of driving past the Filton High School rabble, with their baseball caps pointing at the sky, gleaming white trainers and tracksuit tops over the tops of their uniforms. The girls however, probably sign contracts with the company that make hair gel, and invest on 365 pots of hair gel (One for every day of the year) to make sure that their hair is pulled back so tight they practically have a facelift. All you can hear is a lot of shouting, and incredibly chav like voices. The Bristolian accent is very flexible, and suits the chav group perfectly.
If I feel like going shopping, to purchase some new clothing, I have the choices of : Broadmead, The Mall or Yate. All are chav infested, and as I live closest to The Mall, I generally go there. The minute I stepped in the revolving door, the smell of BO (Tracksuits, eurgh), Cheap perfume and the leather of Nike trainers hits you. You have to push your way though the crowds, and The Mall happens to have a JD Sports, JJB Sports and a food outlet consisting of Pizza Hut, Singapore Sam, KFC and Burger King. There is also a Starbucks, but no chav would be seen dead in that coffee place. Because the charming people that decided to build shops in the Cribbs Causeway area also decided it would be a great idea to place some other shops around it. So now we have; Halfords, TK Maxx, B&Q, Hobbycraft, Makro, Asda, Morrisons,MFI, Argos, Yet another Burger King, McDonalds (or maccy d’s as known to chavs) and an assortment of other shops of the like. When I decided to venture into Asda (Or Asdalls, as prounounced by the bristolian locals) one day, My mother was getting some cold meat from the counter. The woman behind the counter had the typical short chavette haircut (Meaning she was over 30), the tacky gold earrings, the trainers and after everything she said there was the word ‘love’. How can you call somebody you don’t even know ‘love’?
But, this is not the end. This is the North of Bristol, which is nothing compared to the areas of Speedwell, Hartcliffe, Knowle West, Bedminster, St Pauls, Montpelier, Yate, Southmead and other places in and around Bristol. Most people that live in the areas go shopping in the city centre, commonly known as Broadmead. Everywhere you go, all you see is a mass of tacky gold jewellery, burberry, baseball caps and trainers. Just sit on a bench for a little while and watch. Its appalling, spitting everywhere, the twin buggies being pushed by someone barely older than 17 with a fag hanging out their mouth.
In Bristol, there is no escape unless you migrate to the area of Clifton, but a whole house around there will set you back a small sum of approx £800,000 so no chav living on a giro could afford a property there, and most chavs regard the people that pay extortionate amounts of money to get away from them in areas as Clifton and Sneyd Park, the posh knobs. I got accused by a 17 year old, belly hanging out over trousers, fag in hand, spitting at every possible moment that I was a ‘posh f***’ for saying the word sibling.
Anybody wishing to pay a visit to a fantastic chav spotting area, come to Bristol and have a free burberry cap courtesy of the locals.

• jayemay

The person from Stoke Gifford makes some interesting observations on some well known local ‘Chavspots’ but has he/she ever set foot in Bedminster or Bedmo as it’s affectionately called (do they realise how close to ‘Bedlam’ this is? Probably not). But Clifton? Pu-lease.. twee, over priced, full of pretentious twats in Jack Wills and Burberry (coats not caps), pointless restaurants and London-priced pubs full of loud hoorays shouting about ‘rugger’ or sailing and snorting coke in the bogs. Give me a break – take me somewhere devoid of either chavs or toffs.

• Holy Helen

yes my thoughts exactly Rbro!!! LOL

• Ivonne McGuinness

Lol, this is the reason I stay in Clifton and ONLY Clifton. There seriously are nothing but chavs everywhere else. I seriously cannot believe how disrespectful some of these 13 year-olds are. I mean, do you NOT hear what’s coming out of your mouth? Do you NOT look in the mirror before you step outside of your house? You LOOK RIDICULOUS.

• ShittyBristol

Urmm…Whoever posted this, I love you!<3;)(I'm 14..not a paedophile..) Everything you say is true.

• showstopper

Itz me showstopper de black man from biztole woooooooooo man im soooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooool,iz hang out wiv me bluds,always got me flys undone ya get me?Live in a sh*ty little stinking council flat ya get me?every fings covered in dirt cos i dont wash nuffin ya get me blud?I smell I no I do,but i dont care ya get me?cos iz hanging with me bluds they all smell to ya get me?Im a junkie like all me bluds ya get me,Im a complete f**kin nob ya get me?Im a waste of space ya get me?I aint got a job cos aint got no training,only potty training and I even cant master that yet ya get me?

• Mr Whacker

YEAH YEAH WANNA TRY AND TAKE ME DO YA YA TOFFY NOSED BARSTARD COME ON THEN COME OUT AND FIGHT,MEET ME AT THE MATURNITY CLINIC AT 2PM,ILL SOON SHOW YOU WHOS THE DADDY

• zomi2027

Excuse me but you say we are rude.You have just taken the time to offend bristolians personaly.If you don`t like it here then move.And for your information I go to filton high and we are not all chavs by the sounds of you even the worst people at our school are smarter than you.We are actualy a very good school we have good reports from ofsted,high SAT and GCSE results and teachers who are devoted and intellagent.I don`t know what the hell is wrong with you but i do know there are some names that come to my head while reading this but I am to polite to say them.Were are you from exactly im sure it would p*ss you off if some bitch started taking the p*ss out of there.I am normaly a well mannered person but you miss are a whore.How dare you acuse my home,heritage and education as being under rated and chavy,To be honest I think the bristolians who have commented angry here are damned right to but you are not a posh f**k you are a low,filthy,stupid undeserving,whorish slut who will be working for someone from filton high when she is older most likely.Now shut you f**king mouth before I shut it for you.Delete this before it is sent in to the evening post

• Rbro

“teachers who are devoted and intellagent”
      Must be a great school if you are spelling words like that.

“but I am to polite to say them.”
      I thought you just said your education at Filton was great?

“Were are you from exactly im sure”
      *Where – great education there again.

Very educated and mature response – really sold it to me that you aren’t a rude person, who would never dream of making threats to people over the internet!

• Mich

Oi My education was amazing at Bristol. It has nothing to do with the school, it’s all to do with the individual and how can anybody blame an area for the mess mankind is in? The trouble is not the area but the parents! The government are too lenient on these teenage pregnancies. We’ve all made stupid decisions in our time but if there were not consequences to our actions we would learn nothing, just like them. What goes around comes around. If they dont clean up their act then they will be forced to one day! They will turn around and realise they have nothing left and no one left.

• showstopper

yoz the rudist dude iz met you naughty dude ya get me?

• Rainbow coloured double edged furblades

shes ruder than rude shes flippin realy rude,sort of how can I explain it?if I was discribing hot sort of thing,she would be hotter than a hot cross bun that had been tied to a stake in the desert,hadnt drunk any water,but had been force fed chillis and extra stong mints and a 2 packets of fishermans friends,and had had deep heat sprayed on her vagina,thats how rude she is…sorta thing