Dartford – I escaped

Living in Dartford, Kent
Living in Dartford, Kent

Dartford – I escaped

KentSatireSouth EastPic Via

After dating for 3 years it was time my partner and I bought a house together. She growing up in rural paradise of Horton Kirby and myself growing up in Abbey Wood we plumped for somewhere in the middle – Dartford!

At first inspection I thought “at least Dartford can’t get any worse!” How wrong I was. Dartford is a hell hole populated by uneducated knuckle draggers.

Dartford is host to many drinking establishments that you wouldn’t house prisoners of war in for fear of breaching the Geneva convention act for inhuman treatment. Establishments such as the [one we can’t legally name] on Dartford high street. Mostly frequented by Ch4v males that would fail a DNA test and females hoping to be injected with said questionable DNA at the nearest bus stop.

But my fears where put to rest by the local authorities attempt to smarten up Dartford Central Park. An admiral effort indeed. In all seriousness the effort was excellent. A band stand, new swing park for ner’do’wells children to play at, cafe serving the finest Rosé that the Ch4v’s consume in vast quantities and a sound system playing classical music in the tunnel linking dartford park to Brookfield lakes which invoked memories of the Clockwork Orange.

I’m happy to report that I have moved far away to a quieter part of Kent where the average IQ is considerably higher than it is in Dirtford.

In summary Dartford is an awful place due to the awful ner’do’wells that reside there, their families have lived there for generations and never moved on, so if you think you can move there as an outsider and integrate into their ways, forget it! You will he spotted a mile off for having the correct number of Chromosomes and be set upon. Leave this town to the Ch4vs and live somewhere else. I hear Baghdad is lovely now!

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2020

1. Dartford: once a thriving market town, now in decline

Dartford: once a thriving market town, now in decline

2. Tilbury, a God-forsaken town of disgruntled, rancorous d*ckheads

Tilbury, a God-forsaken town of disgruntled, rancorous d*ckheads

3. Purfleet, Essex: home to *****, druggies and jobless layabouts

Purfleet, Essex: home to *****, druggies and jobless layabouts

4. Bexleyheath – a hive of villainy

Bexleyheath – a hive of villainy

5. Sittingbourne, oh the joy

Sittingbourne, oh the joy

6. Dover – Most neglected unloved town in the UK

Dover – Most neglected unloved town in the UK

7. Deal overrun with the fake designer label loving mutants

Deal overrun with the fake designer label loving mutants

8. Strood, Rochester, Kent