iLiveHere
Username Remember Me?
Password

Cleator Moor

This article has: 23 Comments

Cleator Moor is the most chavvy town in Cumbria. It is like most chav towns in that it has a market square (the market being Biddle’s Meat van on Friday’s), four shops and a rough-looking pub on every corner. When the sleeveless-vest-in-Winter boys aren’t driving their Vauxhall Corsa’s they spend time with their families by riding up and down the roads on mini-motos, child loosely held at the shoulder.
Or even under the bridge over the cycle path where it seems who can smash the most glass is the favoured sport of the tracksuited scamps.
An old, converted chapel which is now, a Paul’s Wines mini-market is high on the chavmeet.
Back to the market square you will find the centre of chavdom. It bristles with the Burberry clad who sit, Fosters in hand, and watch their older brothers circle the square several times, playfully honking their car horns before heading off to Whitehaven to circle MacDonalds.
Anyone unfortunate to ever find themselves driving through West Cumbria may wish to heed the following advice:- stick to the A595, it goes nowhere near Cleator Moor

iLiveHere Full Crime Statistics compiled from Police data

• spell it right

good spelling of mcdonalds you prick

• mark

youare a scruffy twat who lives in cleator moor they are all not bad places because where i live isent bad so suck my mother f**king d**k,peace out

• James Farrell

Unemployed people are usually unemployed because they enjoy it. There are plenty of opportunities for one to progress in Cleator Moor. I actually own a business outside Cleator Moor, and recently advertised a well paid position in my warehouse, whereby a man or woman could train how to move boxes about and how to load up the back of a van. Good wages too, as I was offering apprenticeship wages of just over £94 a week. Did anyone apply for this great opportunity? A pathetic 12 people actually applied. Cleator Moor is full of scallys who have no direction in life. There are lots of businesses and opportunities around here for gods sake!

• Danial Moffat (jesus Christ also BIN LADEN)

YA GAY!!!!

• Jefferzz

Cleator Moor is The Best eyyyy!!…Gaa Yam if u dont like it

• Anna

f**k OFF YOU SCUMMY ASSHOLE AND SHOVE YOUR f**king ACCENT UP YOUR UNCLEAN ASS. YOU’RE PROBABLY SOME f**king LOW LIFE DRUG TAKING ALCOHOLIC CHAV WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN LOITER AROUND ALL OVER THE f**king PLACE WITH THE REST OFF YOU SCUM. f**k OFF BACK TO MARS YOU ALIEN. CLEATOR MOOR WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE IF IT DIDN’T HAVE YOU UGLY DISGUSTING ASSHOLES PISSING ABOUT.

• johnny beegud

who do you think ya talkin ta bruv ill fuccc you up m8

• Unknown1234567890

I’ve lived here for a couple of months and i’m already wanting to move out. Throughout the months I’ve been living here this place is so depressing in every way. I’ve witnessed aggressive looking hooded gangs around every corner. In the high street I drive past sad lowlife looking people and dirty looking shops. People urinating, dropping litter, spitting and shouting. I would also like to point out that there is a high unemployment rate here. This place is packed with chavs from 12 to 30 years old. I’ve been driving past people (or things) a few times and I just see pricks young and old staring right at me. I’ve even seen children aged around 12 smoking and drinking alcohol but at least there’s no stabbings or shootings.

• David

s**tHOLE!!! Cleator Moor is a place for the chavvy lowlife scum. A lot of the people here are vile and disgusting with their spitting and whatever else the f**k they do. Even a lot of the children are total f**k ups. Cleator Moor is also full of run down houses and buildings.

• jozie

omg thats oh my god in chav!! what a load of sh*te, the moor is orite its all the outcasts that land up ere to live!! if it was that bad why come up ere to live just p*ss off back to where yas come from!

• Michael

It actually is a very chavvy town. I think you need to open your eyes and ears up.

• http://None God

Wank town full of little f**king pricks that think there so f**king hard in gangs of 10 if i could i would shoot all the little twats

• paul

f**k all wrong with the moor great place to be people r so friendly its uneducated morons like u that gives this place a bad name great nights out bring your family all welcome just dont go to the time tunnel the drugs will kill ya

• escapeeeeee

I totally agree with this Cleator Moor is the most chav place I have ever been!!!!!! Luckily I escaped I have not returned for 3 years. My advise stay away!!!!!!!!! I also call it the land that time forgot!

• Jen

oh dear,
    i was thinking about buying a house in cleator moor, but am now wondering if thats such a good idea… no wonder they are all so cheap!

• joy

OMG!!!!……..Lucky escape Jen!!!!……..????
      …….I was looking at the Pub!!!…….Glad i did a bit of research!!!……..
      Good luck with the house search!!!

• mistresschav

hos on bop bop baby .  I totally agree with cragga.  Cleator Moor is the centre of the known universe. I can vouch 4 the men around here, they r so fit n gorgeous and i should know, ive had most of them .  I havent had you yet tho cragga, but i think u r hot. People shouldnt slag off towns that they dont really know.  There is a lot going on under the surface of cleator moor, there are a LOT of highly intelligent, artistic people who meet up regularly to talk politics. And we do not all come from the same 5 families, there are at least 7. And the centre of chavdom isnt actually the square or  pauls wines,  its at tent city, just up the road from Pauls.   SO stick those uneducated and ignorant remarks  right up your big fat bop bop baby.

• fowler999

you lot are nobs  the moor is clas

• cragga

u nob ed we r not chavs we r al spot on hos on bop bop

• cragga

u nob ed we r not chavs we r al spot on hos on bop bop

• hugo

yo yo yo this dj hugo mixing the italian dance ana wanna give a big shout out 2 the woodhouse crew.

• ducky

leave cleator moor alone, the ppl there r spot on!!!!

• Melvyn_Bragg

Yes, that photo was of Mandy. I have had that head bobbing up and down on my knob a few times in the back of my Nova.