Brighton, London Rd, thieving, drunken, drug-addicted central is where I work

Brighton, London Road
Brighton, London Road

Brighton, London Rd, thieving, drunken, drug-addicted central is where I work

East SussexSouth EastPic Via

London Road, thieving, drunken, drug-addicted scum central is where I work, in one of the shops.

We get more chav scum in the shop than we do ordinary customers, and it’s always the same story. They come in to steal alcohol, meat and some non-food items. The booze they nick to drink and the other stuff they nick to sell to raise the money to buy their skag or crack, whichever’s their poison, the filthy, rat-faced swine!!!

In my five years of working at this shop, I’ve had to endure a constant stream of verbal abuse, usually complaining that some brand or other of booze isn’t on the shelf or for kicking out the kids that come in to nick the booze ’cause they know we won’t serve the little s***s. I’ve even been assaulted outside while smoking by four of the drunken chavs for refusing to share my cigarettes with them. They didn’t have the balls to fight me one-on-one because I’d have killed them, or face me sober. Even though there were four of them, they still needed dutch courage to have a pop, the pathetic wimps.

As for London Road, I’d avoid it like the plague if I were you. The chavs have taken over and turned the place into a warzone. If you happen to drive down this road, do the world a favour and don’t stop at the traffic lights. Just step harder on the gas and mow them down (a mercedes is very good for this purpose, as the badge improves your aim, and the weight of these cars should make a pleasing bloody mess of the bastards).

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2019