Written by Anonymous Visitor and posted in South London

What can be said of welling thats not already been said time over and again about other such suburban god awful chav scum holes.

Well welling’s finest breed of Chavsters are a f*****g nightmare, they constantly walk the streets hanging round what ever fast food branch they decide to shovel down thier dirty gobs.

spiting, smashing bus shelters, headbutting hard objects after drinking some random alcho-pop (hopefully this will eventually knock some sense into the w*****s) is pretty much the norm.

I personally have seen them sitting there up on the platform at welling station smoking weed, and throwing random objects onto the tracks. THEY TRY TO DERAIL TRAINS FOR GOD SAKE !

Welling is a God awfull place to be come November 5th especially… actually… it is for the entire month of October, November, December and what ever other months the bastard chavs can get there filthy stinking s**t bag hands on fireworks to throw at each other and peoples windows.

I for one hope they burn to death in the most painfull way possible, it would do the world a massive favor.

Ontop of all this crap there are the usual twats hanging around Pubs getting pissed up and charlied up out of thiere minds before setting on someone and kicking the s**t out of them for nothing.

the classic though is that even for older charver scum they still decide to burn RUBBER F*****G TYRES on bonfires in thier garden..???

The fact that Woolwich (single mother capital of europe is down the road along with scum haven Kidbrooke and also the wonderfull chav shopping haven of bluewater down the A2 must mean that welling is an ideal stop off point for chav scum everywhere.

I for one, wish that I could move… and I am sure that one day soon I will but i feel that the chavs are gonna spread no matter what so whats the point.

I will just have to fight the good fight from within the belly of the Chav ridden Beast.

Keep Fighting all you non-Chavsters out there we will get our towns back one day……i hope.