Living in Walsall, West Midlands

I have just stumbled upon this website and found that theres not enough mention of the wonderful Walsall. I live in Aldridge a little village next to Walsall which hardly anyone has heard of and consequently I have to admit grudgingly that I’m from Walsall. This place is surely the capitol of chavs.

It surely is a sight to behold, going into town on a saturday day and seeing them all congregated usually in the centre around mcdonalds, i usually try not to get too near in case one accidentally touches me but its hard when they infest the place like rats, and the males chavs usually want to try and use some wonderful line on me like “look at the tits on her” or “shes fit id like to f**k ‘er” which of course is very appealing,and like rats they breed at an alarming rate, im only 20 but am amazed at the amount of pregnant chavettes, the average age is about 15. God help these poor children who have nothing to look forward to but living on benefits in a council flat, being given a stupid name and being neglected for the whole of their lives the only attention they get is being swore at and slapped in the street.

I think actually walsall has the highest teeneage pregnancy rate in the country.people that ugly and stupid should not be allowed to breed. I would like to spit at a chav in the street but hold myself back as i am a nice properly brought up young lady so i stick to ignoring the scumbags instead. Parts of walsall are ok, the art gallery and the warf bar are fine, mcdonalds is hell, as is burger king and i hate going to ws1, ok they have a policy on burberry but that doesnt stop the delinquents filling the place, all in all id suggest not to visit walsall.ur not missing anything!.

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2018