Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018

5. Blackpool

Climbing back to this year’s No.5 is the entertainment capital of the North. Once famed for its golden mile, Blackpool now conjures up images of drunken stags and hens, falling over in the street and spewing on themselves, before retiring to a grotty seaside B&B. Here’s what our readers have to say:

Just walking around the town centre and seeing the result of years of inbreeding is an ordeal, so much so that we try to avoid the place unless absolutely necessary.
the best thing about BLACKPOOL is the M55 out
While in Blackpool all you smell is weed, McDonald’s, KFC and dried up piss!
You may think it’s a jolly seaside resort with candy floss and donkeys, it’s a scumbucket for the transients who come here to draw benefits in a holiday resort, instead of an inner city.

• Steve Achealo

of which Liverpool has positive statistics for (don’t know about Birmingham). Maybe do your research before commenting.

• Mr Bobbins

It would never make it on to any of these “worst places to live” lists, but honestly, I wouldn’t live anywhere in London if you paid me and gave me the house for free.

• Mr Bobbins

Was born and bred in the place and left 2 years ago. Personally couldn’t get out of the place quick enough myself, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

• MJ-812

That pic of Rochdale isn’t even right as both those buildings aren’t even there now.

• slevin

Britain turned many countries around the world s**t holes I’m glad they getting a dose of there own medicine

• Steve Achealo

*their, need to learn some…ENGLISH.

• Libertarian Voice

The only reason Accrington is not at the top of this list is because everybody has forgotten about it.

• Reeni Stephenson

To tell you the whole truth all of the North is a sh*t hole !!!!!! but England is 😆

• Steve Achealo

-_- no it isn’t. So many brainless people here, damn.