Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018

5. Blackpool

Climbing back to this year’s No.5 is the entertainment capital of the North. Once famed for its golden mile, Blackpool now conjures up images of drunken stags and hens, falling over in the street and spewing on themselves, before retiring to a grotty seaside B&B. Here’s what our readers have to say:

Just walking around the town centre and seeing the result of years of inbreeding is an ordeal, so much so that we try to avoid the place unless absolutely necessary.
the best thing about BLACKPOOL is the M55 out
While in Blackpool all you smell is weed, McDonald’s, KFC and dried up piss!
You may think it’s a jolly seaside resort with candy floss and donkeys, it’s a scumbucket for the transients who come here to draw benefits in a holiday resort, instead of an inner city.

569 Responses to “Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018”

1. mick burke

Steve. I’m just telling the way it is. Sorry if it hurts your patriotic feelings. But, hey, who gives a monkeys! Also there’s no hate on my part! But on your part there looks like a lot of hate. At the end of the day, the, truth is the truth! I’m sorry you are offended by the truth.

2. Mr Bobbins

It would never make it on to any of these “worst places to live” lists, but honestly, I wouldn’t live anywhere in London if you paid me and gave me the house for free.

3. Mr Bobbins

Was born and bred in the place and left 2 years ago. Personally couldn’t get out of the place quick enough myself, but whatever floats your boat I guess.