Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018

6. Castleford

Debuting at No.6 is the second new entry in this year’s top 10, Castleford or ‘Cas Vegas’ as it’s apparently known locally. Here’s what out contributors had to say about this in West Yorkshire dump:

Recent highly scientific research (namely walking down the high street) points to one in three inhabitants below the age of 30 fitting neatly into the chav box.
In a town where everybody is a blood relative of the person next to them, you have to wonder whether the essence of chavdom stems from bad breeding, or in the case of Castleford, possible interbreeding.
A trip to Castleford is a real eye opener… and you need to keep your eyes open because if you dare to close them, they’d have your wallet faster than you could say ‘XR3i.’
Suffice to say, if someone wanted to give Yorkshire an enema, this is where they’d stick the tube.

569 Responses to “Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018”

1. mick burke

Steve. I’m just telling the way it is. Sorry if it hurts your patriotic feelings. But, hey, who gives a monkeys! Also there’s no hate on my part! But on your part there looks like a lot of hate. At the end of the day, the, truth is the truth! I’m sorry you are offended by the truth.

2. Mr Bobbins

It would never make it on to any of these “worst places to live” lists, but honestly, I wouldn’t live anywhere in London if you paid me and gave me the house for free.

3. Mr Bobbins

Was born and bred in the place and left 2 years ago. Personally couldn’t get out of the place quick enough myself, but whatever floats your boat I guess.