Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018

7. Hull

Dropping from last year’s Silver position is the perennial favourite Kingston upon Hull. Making the top 10 every year since 2005, Hull is a 3 times crown winner. As you can imagine, our contributors have a lot to say about this leviathan of shitholes, here are some of the highlights:

I was born and bred in Hull and can honestly say you’re bang on with your description. What a f**king dump this place is.
Just spend 10 minutes stood outside the Maternity Unit at Hull Royal Infirmary. Watch in amazement as 15 year old Courtney shouts at her 3 kids to “fooking get back ‘ere or I’ll fooking bray yer” as she chain smokes her 3rd fag before re-entering the building to spitt out another no-dad

569 Responses to “Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018”

1. mick burke

Steve. I’m just telling the way it is. Sorry if it hurts your patriotic feelings. But, hey, who gives a monkeys! Also there’s no hate on my part! But on your part there looks like a lot of hate. At the end of the day, the, truth is the truth! I’m sorry you are offended by the truth.

2. Mr Bobbins

It would never make it on to any of these “worst places to live” lists, but honestly, I wouldn’t live anywhere in London if you paid me and gave me the house for free.

3. Mr Bobbins

Was born and bred in the place and left 2 years ago. Personally couldn’t get out of the place quick enough myself, but whatever floats your boat I guess.