Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018

7. Hull

Dropping from last year’s Silver position is the perennial favourite Kingston upon Hull. Making the top 10 every year since 2005, Hull is a 3 times crown winner. As you can imagine, our contributors have a lot to say about this leviathan of shitholes, here are some of the highlights:

I was born and bred in Hull and can honestly say you’re bang on with your description. What a f**king dump this place is.
Just spend 10 minutes stood outside the Maternity Unit at Hull Royal Infirmary. Watch in amazement as 15 year old Courtney shouts at her 3 kids to “fooking get back ‘ere or I’ll fooking bray yer” as she chain smokes her 3rd fag before re-entering the building to spitt out another no-dad

• Steve Achealo

of which Liverpool has positive statistics for (don’t know about Birmingham). Maybe do your research before commenting.

• Mr Bobbins

It would never make it on to any of these “worst places to live” lists, but honestly, I wouldn’t live anywhere in London if you paid me and gave me the house for free.

• Mr Bobbins

Was born and bred in the place and left 2 years ago. Personally couldn’t get out of the place quick enough myself, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

• MJ-812

That pic of Rochdale isn’t even right as both those buildings aren’t even there now.

• slevin

Britain turned many countries around the world s**t holes I’m glad they getting a dose of there own medicine

• Steve Achealo

*their, need to learn some…ENGLISH.

• Libertarian Voice

The only reason Accrington is not at the top of this list is because everybody has forgotten about it.

• Reeni Stephenson

To tell you the whole truth all of the North is a sh*t hole !!!!!! but England is 😆

• Steve Achealo

-_- no it isn’t. So many brainless people here, damn.