Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2019

6. Rotherham
For soft southerners like us at the iLiveHere offices, just the very name Rotherham encapsulates the grim north and the word no ‘Tommunist’ can resist typing in an online publication’s comment section… IN CAPITALS, ad nauseam. That maybe a gross generalisation, but our contributors were just as scathing:

Rotherham, a worthy nomination – think i’ll head off somewhere else and get away from it all – perhaps Hunstanton? on second thoughts – that’s no better is it?
I wish I had a great story about twatting a c**v for being cheeky or something but the truth of the matter is, that I put as much distance between me and the population as possible after that first visit.
I stopped going into the town centre. There was no point. I like a pint without violence. I like to sometimes buy stuff that costs £1.99 – or more!
After a year of reading headlines in the Rotherham Advertiser like ‘Chip Pan Fire Guts House’, ‘Body found outside Takeaway’ and ‘Asbo Grandad at it again’ I decided I somehow didn’t fit in and moved away.