Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018

8. Accrington

Visit Lancashire describes Accrington as a vibrant town in the heart of Pennine Lancashire. Apparently is has fabulous independent boutiques and a 21st century Arndale Shopping Centre, don’t you know. Well our contributors see it a little differently:

The town isn’t full of bad point’s. There is a Poundland, home bargains, Iceland, Netto and Aldi. Get my drift? This is as good as it gets…
Do not visit this dump, there’s nothing remotley interesting. Never associate with the general raised trash here and if you are a positive person like me, this place can suck the life out of you literally!
There is a big dirty banner down the middle of Broadway (Accrington’s main “shopping” street) which is supposed to be in honour of the Accrington Pals, but it is so dirty and weathered that to now just looks like a grey tarpaulin.

569 Responses to “Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018”

1. mick burke

Steve. I’m just telling the way it is. Sorry if it hurts your patriotic feelings. But, hey, who gives a monkeys! Also there’s no hate on my part! But on your part there looks like a lot of hate. At the end of the day, the, truth is the truth! I’m sorry you are offended by the truth.

2. Mr Bobbins

It would never make it on to any of these “worst places to live” lists, but honestly, I wouldn’t live anywhere in London if you paid me and gave me the house for free.

3. Mr Bobbins

Was born and bred in the place and left 2 years ago. Personally couldn’t get out of the place quick enough myself, but whatever floats your boat I guess.