Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2020

7. Keighley

Our third new entry for 2020 and making its chart debut at No.7 is Bradford’s ginger haired step child, Keighley. Famed for erm, er, steam trains or something and being the birth place of the bloke who played Chewbacca in Star Wars. A culturally rich conurbation I’m sure you would agree. Here’s what our contributors had to say:

I have never encountered such a depressing, unfriendly and dull place in my life. The more time I spent there, the more I felt I was trapped in some groundhog day loop of repeating misery.
A night out in Keighley is an experience especially as an outsider, they can almost smell you’re different and don’t belong.
Prepare to see your average 12yr old head to toe in an adidas tracksuit with their adidas man bag, vape in hand.
The Keighley Mum’s school run is a sight to behold. Rocking up to their child’s school with a pineapple crown hairdo and wearing their finest Peppa Pig and Co pyjamas.
All the lasses have the middle name Louise and their first name begins with K or C. For example you have the Kelsey’s, Kourtney’s, Kloe’s, Comfort’s and finally Keighley. WHO NAMES THEIR CHILD KEIGHLEY?!