Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018

Joint 9. Bristol

Our first new entry this year in a top 10 that has seen some classic s**t tips fall out of the charts. This ‘cultural hub’ of the west country maybe in the midst of gentrification, but our contubutors have a more, let’s say, realistic view of the place:

The faces of pensioners with black eyes peering off of the front pages isn’t news it’s just sad, ‘beaten for the price of a bag of fish and chips’, was one headline that I remember.
beneath thhe veneer of textbook overdone hipster pretentiousness is the same Bristol of old, where the West Country chavs spew out their own unique interpretation of the English language and the estates surrounding the city are looking more and more like the bad parts of Mogadishu.
the CEX [allagedly] smells like hangover piss mixed with wet dog, and the shops are opening and closing down faster than you can say ‘Bristol is gross’.

569 Responses to “Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018”

1. mick burke

Steve. I’m just telling the way it is. Sorry if it hurts your patriotic feelings. But, hey, who gives a monkeys! Also there’s no hate on my part! But on your part there looks like a lot of hate. At the end of the day, the, truth is the truth! I’m sorry you are offended by the truth.

2. Mr Bobbins

It would never make it on to any of these “worst places to live” lists, but honestly, I wouldn’t live anywhere in London if you paid me and gave me the house for free.

3. Mr Bobbins

Was born and bred in the place and left 2 years ago. Personally couldn’t get out of the place quick enough myself, but whatever floats your boat I guess.