Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018

Joint 9. Bristol

Our first new entry this year in a top 10 that has seen some classic s**t tips fall out of the charts. This ‘cultural hub’ of the west country maybe in the midst of gentrification, but our contubutors have a more, let’s say, realistic view of the place:

The faces of pensioners with black eyes peering off of the front pages isn’t news it’s just sad, ‘beaten for the price of a bag of fish and chips’, was one headline that I remember.
beneath thhe veneer of textbook overdone hipster pretentiousness is the same Bristol of old, where the West Country chavs spew out their own unique interpretation of the English language and the estates surrounding the city are looking more and more like the bad parts of Mogadishu.
the CEX [allagedly] smells like hangover piss mixed with wet dog, and the shops are opening and closing down faster than you can say ‘Bristol is gross’.

• Steve Achealo

of which Liverpool has positive statistics for (don’t know about Birmingham). Maybe do your research before commenting.

• Mr Bobbins

It would never make it on to any of these “worst places to live” lists, but honestly, I wouldn’t live anywhere in London if you paid me and gave me the house for free.

• Mr Bobbins

Was born and bred in the place and left 2 years ago. Personally couldn’t get out of the place quick enough myself, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

• MJ-812

That pic of Rochdale isn’t even right as both those buildings aren’t even there now.

• slevin

Britain turned many countries around the world s**t holes I’m glad they getting a dose of there own medicine

• Steve Achealo

*their, need to learn some…ENGLISH.

• Libertarian Voice

The only reason Accrington is not at the top of this list is because everybody has forgotten about it.

• Reeni Stephenson

To tell you the whole truth all of the North is a sh*t hole !!!!!! but England is 😆

• Steve Achealo

-_- no it isn’t. So many brainless people here, damn.