Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018

1. Huddersfield

Here we have it, the king of s**t tips 2018, Huddersfield! This West Yorkshire town has been lurking around the top 10 like a stalker in a mackintosh for years, but this year was different. Taking an early lead in the poll after a viral vote and share explosion on Facebook, Huddersfield finished with 50% more votes than Rotherham, thrashing its nearest rival and putting the rest to shame. We would like to thank everyone who took the time to vote. You make this Top 10 not just the opinion of a journalist, culled from statistics, but of the people. Anyway, enough of this, just how bad is Huddersfield? Here’s what out illustrious contributors had to say:

There’s nothing but pound shops and a few coffee shops. It’s polluted, unclean and full of idiots. It’s a horrible place to live.
Huddersfield it’s a rough, boring, chavvy, crap hole.
For a demo of the chav scooterists trying to impress the scummy lady chavs simply go and look in the Morrisons car park from about 7pm onwards, thousands of the cretins, unfortunately they never seem to fall off.
So in short if you like your car windows, teeth, kneecaps etc. then avoid this s******e like you would a man with leprosy! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

569 Responses to “Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018”

1. mick burke

Steve. I’m just telling the way it is. Sorry if it hurts your patriotic feelings. But, hey, who gives a monkeys! Also there’s no hate on my part! But on your part there looks like a lot of hate. At the end of the day, the, truth is the truth! I’m sorry you are offended by the truth.

2. Mr Bobbins

It would never make it on to any of these “worst places to live” lists, but honestly, I wouldn’t live anywhere in London if you paid me and gave me the house for free.

3. Mr Bobbins

Was born and bred in the place and left 2 years ago. Personally couldn’t get out of the place quick enough myself, but whatever floats your boat I guess.