Top 10 Worst places to live in #England 2018

2. Rotherham

For soft southerners like us at the iLiveHere offices, just the very name Rotherham encapsulates the grim ‘EDL flat roof gak pub’ north and the word no ‘kipper in a comment section’ can resist typing… IN CAPITALS, ad nauseam. That maybe a gross generalisation, but our contributors where just as scathing:

Rotherham, a worthy nomination – think i’ll head off somewhere else and get away from it all – perhaps Hunstanton? on second thoughts – that’s no better is it?
I wish I had a great story about twatting a chav for being cheeky or something but the truth of the matter is, that I put as much distance between me and the population as possible after that first visit.
I stopped going into the town centre. There was no point. I like a pint without violence. I like to sometimes buy stuff that costs £1.99 – or more!
After a year of reading headlines in the Rotherham Advertiser like ‘Chip Pan Fire Guts House’, ‘Body found outside Takeaway’ and ‘Asbo Grandad at it again’ I decided I somehow didn’t fit in and moved away.

• Steve Achealo

of which Liverpool has positive statistics for (don’t know about Birmingham). Maybe do your research before commenting.

• Mr Bobbins

It would never make it on to any of these “worst places to live” lists, but honestly, I wouldn’t live anywhere in London if you paid me and gave me the house for free.

• Mr Bobbins

Was born and bred in the place and left 2 years ago. Personally couldn’t get out of the place quick enough myself, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

• MJ-812

That pic of Rochdale isn’t even right as both those buildings aren’t even there now.

• slevin

Britain turned many countries around the world s**t holes I’m glad they getting a dose of there own medicine

• Steve Achealo

*their, need to learn some…ENGLISH.

• Libertarian Voice

The only reason Accrington is not at the top of this list is because everybody has forgotten about it.

• Reeni Stephenson

To tell you the whole truth all of the North is a sh*t hole !!!!!! but England is 😆

• Steve Achealo

-_- no it isn’t. So many brainless people here, damn.