South West   |    Wiltshire   |

F**k me, where do I start? I trundled down the M4 from London to get some work – which was easy as it appears most people my age are sitting on their chav butts milking it off the DSS. The centre of town is positively heaving with 14 yr old chav girls ( all ugly as f**k ) with their screaming little brats doing f**k all but shouting at each other and nicking DVD’S to play on their nicked DVD players. The architecture in Swindon sums up the Chavs – cheap, tacky, transitional and most of all, f*****g disgusting.

I only live about 100 metres from the centre of Swindon and try as much as possible to avoid the centre of town because every time I go there some greasy chav in a nylon track suit asked me for 69p for the bus. Why the f**k 69p? Obviously all they think of is bringing more ‘orrible chavs into the world so that they can milk more money off the Government. Even on a rainy monday morning the place is infested with the greasy little bastards milling around the pound shop yelling at each other, have they got anything better to do? The name Swindon originates from Swine Down – which basically says it all. They say this place has one of the lowest crime rates in England I think thats because the chavs here are too f*****g stupid to get off there tattoed butts to going and earn a living, even if it involves crime. The best chavometer you can get is to count the amount of young girls in town pushing prams around on any given day – on that count Swindon is up there with Bristol, Margate, Bournemouth, Weymouth et al. I used to have positive thoughts in my head now all I can think about is inviting Osama down to Swinedown to test run some of his firecrackers. If I sound negative it’s because I am stuck in this godforsaken s******e because of my bloody job – It is difficult being a Social Worker at the best of times!

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2018