Spondon, Derbyshire, Property Guide
Spondon, Derbyshire, Property Guide

Derbyshire

I was going about my weekly shopping over at Spondon Asda the other day when I witnessed something absolutely disgusting and horrific. What did I see? I saw a middle-aged Sikh fella wearing a Turban, down at the ‘electronics’ aisle. Now if you’re not a racist bag of sh*t, you may be wondering what I saw that is so disgusting. Well I saw a young boy, aged about 6-7, asking his **** father why there was a ‘p*ki’ in the store. Absolutely horrified, I glared at the **** father in utter terror as he stared back at me with an expressionless face.

I’ve lived in Spondon for about 5 years and I have witnessed ignorant and mindless racism countless times by mostly-whites. As a white myself, behaviour such as this absolutely pisses me the **** off. The amount of times I’ve had to stick up for Blacks, Asians, Indians and Pakistani’s all due to the fact that some intolerant, racist has thrown abuse at them is absolutely pathetic. We are living in the 21st century, do we seriously still have to put up with people like this? I’m absolutely over the moon that I’m moving to Newcastle next month. Anything to get away from this low-life bag of **** known as Spondon, most of the people here are absolutely tragic and useless.

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2020

1. Belper, known as “Brown Town” for its off-the-scale drug problem

Belper, known as “Brown Town” for its off-the-scale drug problem

2. Buxton teenage turf wars!

Buxton teenage turf wars!

3. Breaston: stuck in the year 1500, village of *******

Breaston: stuck in the year 1500, village of *******

4. Birch Vale, a quiet rural village nestled in the heart of the peak district?

Birch Vale, a quiet rural village nestled in the heart of the peak district?

5. Derby seems to be a ticking time bomb

Derby seems to be a ticking time bomb

6. Bakewell: the traffic Tokyo of England

Bakewell: the traffic Tokyo of England

7. Spondon – Racist and Horrid

8. Wirksworth where breeding outside of your own family is frowned up

Wirksworth where breeding outside of your own family is frowned up

9. Matlock: arcades, cafes, chippys, and bikers coming out of our ears

Matlock: arcades, cafes, chippys, and bikers coming out of our ears