Spondon, Derbyshire, Property Guide
Spondon, Derbyshire, Property Guide

Derbyshire

I was going about my weekly shopping over at Spondon Asda the other day when I witnessed something absolutely disgusting and horrific. What did I see? I saw a middle-aged Sikh fella wearing a Turban, down at the ‘electronics’ aisle. Now if you’re not a racist bag of sh*t, you may be wondering what I saw that is so disgusting. Well I saw a young boy, aged about 6-7, asking his **** father why there was a ‘p*ki’ in the store. Absolutely horrified, I glared at the **** father in utter terror as he stared back at me with an expressionless face.

I’ve lived in Spondon for about 5 years and I have witnessed ignorant and mindless racism countless times by mostly-whites. As a white myself, behaviour such as this absolutely pisses me the **** off. The amount of times I’ve had to stick up for Blacks, Asians, Indians and Pakistani’s all due to the fact that some intolerant, racist has thrown abuse at them is absolutely pathetic. We are living in the 21st century, do we seriously still have to put up with people like this? I’m absolutely over the moon that I’m moving to Newcastle next month. Anything to get away from this low-life bag of **** known as Spondon, most of the people here are absolutely tragic and useless.

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2020

4. Glossop – I escaped this place as soon as possible

Glossop – I escaped this place as soon as possible

5. Spondon – Racist and Horrid

6. Ripley, a collection of nail bars and kebab shops

Ripley, a collection of nail bars and kebab shops

7. Pinxton is one of those places where time seems to have stood still

Pinxton is one of those places where time seems to have stood still

8. Wirksworth where breeding outside of your own family is frowned up

Wirksworth where breeding outside of your own family is frowned up

9. The tragically run down town of Alfreton

The tragically run down town of Alfreton