Written by Anonymous Visitor and posted in United Kingdom, Warwickshire, West Midlands
Rugby is a town overrun by pockets of trash teenage scum.

I was going to set up a website all about the teenage scum gangs in rugby, but this site seems to be doing ok. well done!

Ironically,  I only became aware of this sites existence from an article in the rugby observer. The same paper that has never printed any of the letters that I have sent them regarding the local teenage scum in my area.

One reason I was going to start my own website was to highlight how completely useless the police are in dealing with the antisocial scum in the area.

I have provided them video of the 10-20 local shite teenagers in various acts of vandalism.
On a weekly basis they move between 5 key local scum hangouts ( including 2 schools & a church hall) all of which are regularly vandalised by the same gang.

I have informed the police (and they know) – who they are , and of the hangouts, and the times they are there.

So what do they do…? police the area in the morning ( why?) . The local vandalism etc.etc.(14 school windows in 1 night alone, 6 another 4 another 3 another & on& on) happens from 6:30pm onwards.

The answer you ask…Very simple, too simple obviously, send the local pc`s round to patrol the right areas at the right time.

Of course, the police could be a lot more effective -BUT!- what the hell are the parents of these kids doing? Don`t even get me started there. I have 2 nice respectable kids, so  I know as well as all DECENT parents out there , that there is no excuse for  you SCUM PARENTS not knowing where your teenage thug kids are in the evenings.

Stop smoking , Boozing, and slobbing in front of the tv & take a walk around the area where your trash kids hang out and observe their behaviour. I dare you.
why, when the majority of teenagers (there must be at least 1000 in my area) behave themselves, don`t hang around, don`t cause criminal damage , don`t commit acts of violence, do we have to put up with the minority that do?

Rugby`s current mayor is “championing the positive aspects of young people”. And says…”Rugby is quite a cultural town and its young people are anyting but chavs”

The ones that do what I have been describing above ARE !
and there are areas all over rugby just as bad or worse!

Summing up…
Rugby tolerates scum, chavs, vandals, whatever you want to call them.
Rugby is the ASBO capitol of Warwickshire – fact.
and thats only touching the surface with 36 asbo`s,  it Should be more like 360!!!!!

If you don`t agree you are blind or you live away from the hangout areas, so don`t comment. All of you who see this every day –  feel free to comment.