Normanton is part of the 5 towns of Wakefield, each as **** as each other

Living in Normanton, Wakefield
Living in Normanton, Wakefield

Normanton is part of the 5 towns of Wakefield, each as **** as each other

North EastYorkshirePic Via

This little town is on the edge of Wakefield and undoubtably has to be one of the best towns ever.

It is part of the 5 towns of wakefield, each as **** as each other, but with Normanton being at the top of the list.

I can’t stress how bad this place is. Little 9 year olds telling you to f*ck off when you are waiting at the bus stop, 6 people crammed into a small sh*tty car all with burberry hats on with a smirk-ish grin on their ugly faces, unemployment, drug abuse, etc etc etc. Need I go on.

I remember onetime when my ‘friends’ asked me to come out, and meet them at this field. Then they decided to **** the **** out of me. What sort of ******* **** does that?!?

The worst part of Normanton is Q.E.D. (Queen Elizabeth Drive)
I’ve been past there on the bus and believe me its not a pretty site. All you see is little ********* drinking special brew, trying to ‘impress the lads’ with their hooped earrings and terrible Yorkshire accent, not knowing that they’re probably trying it on with their distant cousin, seen as though everyone is related in this sh*thole. Yeah everyone is ****** round here.

Now let me talk about the school there as well. Probably the worst school round wakefield. It’s so bad the teachers allegedly don’t even turn up, because they can’t handle the stress of it all. 85% of people there probably leave that school with no GCSE’s and no future. The only future they’ll possibly have is by getting a bricklaying apprenticeship through their uncle or a ‘friend of the family.’ Or maybe being a painter/decorator. Anything that involves them lounging around doing f*ck all and still getting paid at the same time!

The only ‘ok’ part in Normanton is the new estate, which is run by yobs at night who ride round on their ‘crossers’ (off-road motorbikes) with no helmets on thinking they’re hard.

This town is easily the worst place ever, over-run by drunken w*nkers, <strike>*******</strike> lovely travelling folk and anything else that is ******. I strongly advise people not to visit this old mining village, as nothing can prepare you for the people of Normanton.

I could go on all day about this place, but I’m not so i’ll leave it at that. Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! Good Day!

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2020

1. Normanton what a sh*t hole

Normanton what a sh*t hole

2. Normanton – The Real Place for “I live near Leeds”

Normanton – The Real Place for “I live near Leeds”

3. Castleford, where everybody is a blood relative of the person next to them

Castleford, where everybody is a blood relative of the person next to them

4. Wakefield people: Stella in one hand, Greggs Steak Bake in the other

Wakefield people: Stella in one hand, Greggs Steak Bake in the other

5. Knottingley, eee by gum it’s rough

Knottingley, eee by gum it’s rough

6. Castleford or Cas-vegas, as it’s known locally and ironically

Castleford or Cas-vegas, as it’s known locally and ironically

7. Dewsbury- proof that evolution works both ways

Dewsbury- proof that evolution works both ways

8. Streethouse, or Sh*thouse as it’s affectionately known as by the locals

Streethouse, or Sh*thouse as it’s affectionately known as by the locals

9. Doncaster – Discover The Spirit mayte!

Doncaster – Discover The Spirit mayte!