Llanelli

DyfedWales

Having come from Swansea (20 miles away from Llanelli) I am used to experiencing **** culture. But I must say this place breeds the most fucked up ***** I have ever come across !!!!

FACT: 5 out of 10 males in Llanelli are *****

FACT: 8 out of 10 of these chvas are pumped up on steriods

How grim is your Postcode?

FACT: These people are in-bread fuckwits !

……I came across one perticular **** whose head was the size of jacket potato, who had no neck, spoke like pingu and whose body was like that of WWF wrestler (many years of inter-family relationships, and steriod abuse !!)

They also posses the worst accent in the whole of the UK, which makes them appear to be inferior to your avereage **** (now that is something!!!)
They hang around in their droves, and are very rarely seen outside of gang of at least 15 other *****. They can be spotted buying jewlery from argos, fighting amonst themselves near a local spar, or in Swansea on most weekends, making life miserable the decent folk !!!

They often have hour-long conversations (of sort) about who they know and don’t know in and around this fucked up area. I not am certain but I’m guessing whoever knows the most gets crowned with the sacred burberry hat !!!

These people are growing in numbers and becoming increasingly repulsive.

Vote for the worst place to live in the UK 2022, England, Scotland and Wales