Gravesend, otherwise known as the armpit of Kent

Living in Gravesend, Kent
Living in Gravesend, Kent

Gravesend, otherwise known as the armpit of Kent

KentSouth EastPic Via

Gravesend, Otherwise known as the armpit of Kent. I Have lived in gravesend all my life
i have visited many other **** towns across kent like Lewisham, Dartford, Chatham and so on and not one so far, has even came near to being as **** ******** as Gravesend.

Being stereotyped as a ‘Goth’ Or ‘Emo’ it kinda sucks for my people down here.
I’m a 16 year old girl and have on more than one occasion have been threatened by a massive group of ***** brandishing metal poles, knives and planks of wood with nails stick out of them, and demanding that us ‘******* dirty grungers’ give them our money, phones and so on.

It isn’t nice.

I mean we believe that Safety in numbers is our best way of surviving, but however this is not the case anymore. As even in large groups of 40 (yes thats quite a few freaks) we can still be belittled by 3 or 4 *****. All we do is sit on a patch of grass in the local church Graveyard (not good for the stereotype i know) and chat, smoke and have fun.

They are just ****. No one can even walk about Gravesend town centre without getting threatened, spat at and so on. Some people i know, some of the most docile humane lovely people i know, have had to start taking knives out with them to protect themselves if the worst should happened and even worse Boy ***** Threaten to hit GIRLS.

So yes, I think Gravesend is one of the most **** filled, disgustingly stereotypical town you will EVER find.

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2020

1. 5 towns in the South East that are worse than Hastings

5 towns in the South East that are worse than Hastings

2. Tilbury, a God-forsaken town of disgruntled, rancorous d*ckheads

Tilbury, a God-forsaken town of disgruntled, rancorous d*ckheads

3. Gravesend: Yea or Nay?

Gravesend: Yea or Nay?

4. A weary resident’s guide to Planet Thanet

A weary resident’s guide to Planet Thanet

5. Tunbridge Wells: seems posh but has a seedy underbelly

Tunbridge Wells: seems posh but has a seedy underbelly

6. Whitstable: get drunk, smell of fish and nearly get into 5 fights

Whitstable: get drunk, smell of fish and nearly get into 5 fights

7. Gillingham: a quaint little sh*tehouse situated on the river Medway

Gillingham: a quaint little sh*tehouse situated on the river Medway

8. If Margate is a spot on England’s ****, Westgate-on-sea is the pus