I’ve always lived in Faversham and I can say it is a sh*t hole

Living in Faversham, Kent
Living in Faversham, Kent

I’ve always lived in Faversham and I can say it is a sh*t hole

KentSouth EastPic Via

I’ve always lived in Faversham and I can say it is a sh*t hole, but I honestly love it. What’s a town without a bit of banter, fighting, drinking and drugs? -a very boring one. A few stabbings and some vandalism are faversham, and were not ‘*****’ maybe were comfortable wearing trakies and a polo with a hoodie and a Burberry coat with a pair of trainers? A night up rec is what we know as a good night out with a couple bottles of cider, and a bit of vodka. Most teenagers in faversham do smoke, and it’s not to be ‘cool’ it’s something they want to do.

Most the faversham lot are dirty fighters and often usually use knuckle dusters or baseball bats especially when fighting other towns, mostly Sittingbourne. Faversham and Sittingbourne have always been on thin ice and every now and then it cracks and it goes on for a couple if months, the Faversham lot going to Sittingbourne and fighting, then Sittingbourne lot coming fav, but it usually calms down a bit for a while.

Faversham fair is the worst for fights, we’ve already had some companies tell us they aint coming back because of fights, and Faversham not being able to get the fair out because of the amount of money we need to get security.

The Abbey school is one of two secondaries in faversham, the other is qe, which half of it’s population don’t even come from Faversham, as it’s a grammer school and most of Faversham are not clever enough, so fall back on abbey. All smokers at abbey go up field to have a *** at lunch and break, and the person with out the *** has to ‘keep dog’ incase a teacher is seen, also students smoke weed around the back of the school. students often bunk lessons to go town or just have a stroll from block to block.

The main ‘estates’ in faversham where the ‘dodgy *****’ are from;

• OSPRINGE
  • BYSING
  • LOVELANE
  • TOWN CENTRE
  • NORTH PRESTON
  • MAKNADE

a beautiful song about faversham-

and another

Sittingbourne – a bleak wasteland between the M2 & the Isle of Sheppey

4. Chatham, Kent,  aka Chavham

Chatham, Kent, aka Chavham

5. Faversham, Kent, avoid this dump like the plague

Faversham, Kent, avoid this dump like the plague

6. Whitstable aka Sh*tstable