East Anglia   |    Herefordshire   |

I go to school in ”berko” and what an interesting place to go to school. Berko has several private schools and a few normal schools – the Collegiate, Egerton Rothsay, Ashlyns, Thomas Coram, Bogwater etc. Unfortunately for me, my parents chose to school me in Berko.

Chavs are swinging from the lamp posts in that town. A typical day in Berko means getting jumped atleast 3 times, getting shattered glass sprayed at you from underage chavs and chavettes who are drinking on the street next to the Sports Centre and finally, when you thought it was all over, you get jumped again.

The George is a favourite pub of the girls in my year and of course I get to hear about all the exciting fights between one chav and another in that pub from some girls in my tech class QUOTE ” yeh, an’ Bart was li’e goin for ‘im, Oi, ya John, ya listnin? Yeh well Pete wa’ all li’e..” I cannot bear to go on.

If you want teenage pregnancy, screeching chavettes and keved up cars go to Berko or a neighbouring town such as Chesham, Hemel or Tring

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2018