East Anglia   |    Essex   |

Basildon, the biggest s**t hole in the east! it is chav cental… the chavest place to be seen (well romford is one a par too but hey) it is just like one big chav converntion. With gangs of ten year old thugs running around after each other shouting abuse like “I am gona smack ur F**king face in C**t” they are not just content with running around after each other but like to hassle the non chav population of the public (in basildon thats about 1% if that) i was just walking from trafford house to the railway station to catch a train too meet my boyfriend, when a gang of brat faced little chavs decided it would be funny to throw thier milkshakes at me…. then whist waiting for the train a load of other mini chavdecided to thorw mints at me. I just turned around and said “oi you little brats, instedof wasting you money buying mnts to throw at people, buy some decent clothes” I feel sorry for every non chav that live in that s**t hole…. there sould be a mass evacuation of all non chavs from basildon… and we should chuck all the other chavs in, build at 20 foot wall around it and rename it the chavildon getto…. i am sure all the little scum bag would love that, they would really get to live in a getto then. thier life time dreams would have been acomplished. Then hopefull they will just kill eacher other off through street fights or just all shag each other and get aids or something.

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2018