Ashton In Makerfield

Greater ManchesterNorth West

I cant believe it why do i do these things?!?! I went out last night to ashton then into wigan – some scrubber tried to steal my lipstick while in the loo’s in liquid, wigan. i’m a PR for virgin and this little c**v scrubber tried to take it out my bag and apply it to her scabby, chavvy coldsore infested lips i wanted to vomit!!!
this dirty litle c**v s**m at the bar spat on the floor i truely was disgusted and in giving a look of disgust the chavvet came over to me and siad “you looking at me or chewing a brick? either way you’ll get your jaw smashed” Im not a violent person usually but i couldnt resist smacking the c**v right it her tango orange face, the bouncers kicked her out but not before her 10 other c**v mates came hording over like a hurd of wilderbeast. they were all 12, wearing lycra outfits that are a size too small for them and they all had this horrid yellow straw hair and tango orange faces. How dare some dirty s**m bag speak to me like that? she said ill be waiting outside for me – yeah nice one it’ll be way past her bed time when the grown ups leave the club!!!!

then waiting to get a taxi another norley hall c**v came to me asking for a “ciggy”
a) i dont smoke
b) if i did id rather stub it out on my arm than give it to c**v s**m!!

there is a law in this country that states if v****n get out of control they can be culled – i call on mr blair – for his election campaign CULL THE C***S they are v****n and they are getting out of control, they make me stick and they should all die. dig a big pit and cull them all. im not into ethnic cleansing but burn the c***s and on top of the c**v fire should be coleen and wayne rooney they ooze chavness and encourage young c***s to do the same.

really we cant blame the young c***s we are all only normal because our parents did a good jobs little c***s have only c***s to espire too. in essence they are blameless its the c***s that are older that are to blame. f**k that, cull them all!!!!

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2019