Written by Anonymous Visitor and posted in Hampshire, South East, United Kingdom

I’m a pupil at andover’s local secondary school, Winton. Here I am witness to the most horrifying and stupid chavs ever to walk the earth.

normally, we wear school uniform, but once in a while they have “civvy” days, where we are allowed to wear what ever the hell we want. Personnaly, I wear what I feel like, I live and die in my 10 up dr martins and wear them with pride. so on non school uniform days I am greeted by chav scumm, wearing their ugg boots ranging from pink to beige, or the horrible fluffy yeti boots that look like road kill, and make even the thinest leg look like a tree trunk.

and thats the problem. All the chavs in my school are over weight bimbos, wearing too short skirts, to show off their cellulite covered thighs; beer belly showing tops, so I get to see their fat jiggle as they walk; too low tops so I get to see what colour bra their wearing, and more cleavage that a builders butt crack. badly straightened hair, caked on make up, fag in hand, jewelled g-string over the top of the skirt, mp3 player in ears, massive gold jewellery, and of course, the giant gold earings.

And they call me a freak! last non schol uniform day, I dyed my hair green, and went in goth. I got confronted by a YEAR 7 (thats age 11) girl chav and we had a debate on who looked like crap. Half way through I got mixed up with her best friend (seriously, they wore EXACTLY the same thing) but I won! SCORE!

I have now started my own anti chav organisasion, I call it the ACA, or anti chav army. I made all of my friends badges, and we are now fighting to rid our school of the fake, tacky, morons known as chavs.

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2018

It is truly terrifying that so many towns already exist on this site. But my friends until you see Andover, your real nadir hasn’t been witnessed. Fat stomachs pouring from hipsters and crop tops (with numerous metal adornments), Velour- VELOUR! at every corner, always stained. Hoop earings that your dog could jump through. Mothers who light spliffs for their amoeba like 12 year olds in the Chantry Centre. The list is endless, it’s a no go area. A town that houses kerbab shops that cannot feed the Chav masses with doner spits as large as brontosaurus legs. That town is Andover!

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2018