I’m 14 and as our country is over ridden with chavs and pikeys normal teenagers get a bad name.
 I have had a run in with a group of chavs in the beautiful town that is Walsall.
 Me and my friends (about 8 of us) went out for an innocent shopping trip. None of us are chavs, just normal 14 year old girls by the way. Half of our group went to get some money out from the bank and me and my friend Lorna stood outside Sports World whilst our other friends chatted to my friend’s dad.
 I was talking to Lorna when a group of girls dressed in hoodies, trackies, timberlands and *bling* approached us.
 We don’t live in Walsall so we hardly know anyone. One of the girls came over to Lorna and started saying “what have you been saying to my cousin.”  repeatedly whilst shaking her head from side to side in a ‘I’m well ard i am’ way. Lorna looked confused and said “who’s your cousin?” but the girl was too stupid to realise this was a question and just repeated her self again. Me and Lorna walked off to join the rest of our group but they followed us.
 One of the chavs started having a go at my friend Louise now. She called her a bitch and told her to f**k off. Louise doesn’t look much older than 12 and she looked so scared so they saw her as an easy target.
 The chavs seemed to think they knew one of my friends saying “o yeah i know your dad, he’s well safe.” Unfortunately my friends dad had left so we had no one to stand up for us.
 We walked on ignoring their imaturity and laughing it off but this is when things started to get nasty.
 They spat at me and my friend Sarah and poured coke over my head. My hair was sticky and i had spit all in the hood of my coat. We were all quite scared now as we have never experienced being attacked by chavs before.
 We walked on faster trying to walk up to a chav free shop like W H Smith’s. Before i knew it i was pushed out the way by the fat chav from the group when the leader of the group jumped on top of louise and punched her head about 4 times.

We were more shocked that no one did anything even though it was a busy Saturday afternoon.

So here’s a warning: Don’t go to Walsall! lol