Accrington: The bus rider’s nightmare

Living in Accrington, Lancashire
Living in Accrington, Lancashire

Accrington: The bus rider’s nightmare

LancashireNorth WestPic Via

I know a couple of other people have made posts about Accrington, but I thought I’d add some aspects which haven’t been mentioned.

Being stuck in the town because of work commitments, I envy people who say they used to live here but moved away, and can laughingly give a loveable account after they came back for a visit. hey, I still live here, and yes, I know it has gotten worse.

The town worsens by the day, particularly because there are a worrying amount of s******s who have been sent here because they have been “barred” from other towns. There is a charity based in accrington which helps out distressed c***s (I kid you not), and c***s from far and wide relocate to Accrington to sponge as much as they can off this charity. The charity can help out financially, as well as providing free food and clothes.

Something scary is happening with the c***s in Accrington, the gene pool seems to be getting smaller and smaller. Three weeks running, I have been going about my daily business only to be hassled for a great length of time by some s**t -for-brains c**v. Each one bore a remarkable similarity to the last, although it was clear that they were not blood related. They are just morphing into the same fooking person. I think, somewhere in Accy, there is a big house where c***s are being produced. Some kind of factory.

The Hyndburn Circular bus, which is a travelling C**v box and takes in the delights of Rishton (Euurgh), Clayton-Le-Moors (c**v city), Accrington (just f*****g weird), Oswaldtwistle (land of the kiddie c**v) and Blackburn (c***s attracted by the “bright lights”) has to be seen to be believed. Never does a journey pass without:

1. Older c***s sitting on the back seat and swearing at everyone who gets on the bus.
  2. Chavettes taking up all the seats with their prams.
  3. A rockport/bus ticket/baby c**v hitting your head
  4. C**v kids spraying each other with their fake perfume. After this experience, I got off the bus smelling like a f*****g toilet duck factory.
  5. A c**v with the most horrendous ringtone on its phone. Usually rings at a piercing volume. Usually “Barbie Girl”, or something equally distasteful. On a very busy bus, said c**v answers phone very very loudly with those infamous words “I’M ON BUS LIKE WERE ARE YA?”. Then swears a lot and tries to explain to other c**v on other end of phone that he is on a bus. For ten minutes. then battery dies and c**v asks random stranger “YER GOT ENY CREDIT LIKE ME FONE’S FOOKED”
  6. The c**v who decides that’s it’s a good idea to cough up all his lung butter on the back seat in the morning. One day son, if I ever come across you when I am feeling big and hard, I am going to make you drink my vomit until it kills you.
  7. This happens so frequently it scares me. On the Hyndburn Circular, almost EVERY DAY a big c**v gets on and tries to pay half. Said c**v is usually with c******e, c******e uses quite a lot of swearwords when poor driver asks them both for date of birth. When both c***s give a year that implies that they are 22 and 20 respectively, the bus driver states that they have to pay full fair, c******e then states that he has “got this fing, like dis condition where he can’t remember years and stuff”… Ah, I see. Idiot syndrome.

Just writing this makes me feel nauseous about the place I live. Half of the time I walk through the town and feel as if an alien civilisation has landed, kidnapped all the normal people and replaced them with these prototype humans, people devoid of soul, thought and life.

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2019

340 Responses to “Accrington: The bus rider’s nightmare”

1. Let’s be honest yeah Accy is a s**t hole and there are c***s, but not every person you see is just some ‘dole doser’ in the town, not all the women are ‘dirty slags’ there are some very nice people here, but people are soo judgemental and think that every person you see on the street will rob you or ‘bang’ you, or are some scruff on benefits… seriously? :/ there are SOME nice areas if you actually looked around, it’s just mainly the town centre and a few areas that are really bad, which puts other people of wanting to look at other parts of the town… but for sure once I have finished college and got a good job paying good money I will move as far away from Accrington as I can, if things don’t improve soon.

2. Haha i can not stop laughing as this artical has accrington town sumed up! seriously this place needs to be burnt down soon as the better. The people in this town wouldnt think twice to actually rob you as it has been done to a few people i know they would also not even think twice to come up to you in the street and say “have you got a fag pal” its like ew get away from me. These people are tramps and have nothing better to do than smoke and drink while also stealing other peoples belongings. It would not suprise me if they are so friendly with the police seen as they are called daily due to the behaviour of not only children and teenagers but the parent who are fully grown males and females that are out on the street scrapping. Its just not a nice look and not pleasent for any passers.
    It all comes down to one thing…. Bad Parenting.

3. Alex Byrom

do the right thing escape to university or a job elsewhere it’s the only way to escape great article 100% true, ossy (Oswaldtwistle) is getting worse now aswel 🙁

• karl wilkins

so kleon your a c**v aswell then, are you sure its not you thats the d**k head threatening to “bang you” .I used to live in Accy but got as far away from the sh*t hole as i could aka new zealand best thing i ever did not 1 and i repeat not 1 solitary c**v down here bloody awesome.

4. The Renegade

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa… Two words, F*****G C***S! Accrington is built upon pound shops and dole dossing illiterate f**ks that can’t read or write, just full of scally’s to the very brim. Just do NOT get me started on the females, yet another two words, DIRTY SLAGS!

5. OhDearyMe

This really cracked me up, a perfect description of the sh*thole that is Accrington. The people really are disgraceful, you can walk through the town centre at any time of the day, even 10am and there are nothing but cretins in stained lacoste tracksuites, sh*t rockports and Tn caps wandering around aimlessly, more than likely looking for there next hit. Accrington makes me sick, i could honestly say 90% of its residents are illiterate, and probably wont be able to understand this statement. When i left this dreadful town for university it was the best feeling i could have ever had, i never wanted to return. It makes me laugh how the school kids all think they are the dogs bollocks, when really they will spend their entire lives being the s**m of the earth. I trully believe that Accrington should be wiped off the earth, nuked or something, just get rid of what is there and start a fresh. There really is nothing positive about this town. Awful, just awful.

6. jamed2017

hahaha the c***s that have commented and trying to defend accy are stupid 2 …face it …accys a crap place to live to now …move. …and c***s you cant give an argument for accy not bein c**v infested ….because it is …fact.

7. herbdoctor

I know what you mean. I spent several years working as an environmental health officer in this god forsaken hole. My colleagues have been beaten up and threatened. I spent my time serving public health notices on people who were illiterate. I once visited a house where there were seven adults all p*ssing the bed, the oldest son was sleeping with his mother and a baby was on the way. The fourteen year old daughter and her baby were sleeping in the kitchen amongst piles of refuse.All the bedroom doors were closed and the panels had been knocked out to allow access to the p*ssy beds. There were rats in the house and droppings in the beds. I sometimes visit Accy and see some of this s**m sat on the benches outside woolworths with their designer gear, fags, booze and children. God, what a hellhole

8. ArgosismyHarveyNicks

I feel for you mate. I was born in Accrington and since I left in 1990 the place has definitely gone downhill.

One suggestion – change your job, move away, start a new life.

Nothing can be as bad as surfing on the tide of s**m that make up the population of, what used to be, a close knit, friendly place to live.

9. Well hard man, im sh*ttin it really NOT, if ya think ya big an hard bring it on ill meet ya in town with all my lad, bring ya chicks down to, OMG i wont be able to sleep tonite as im so scared……………… NOT

10. Shut up ya d**k i aint on no coin u r, ur the one on the dole an dealin at the same time man. I only get 100 n odd every 2 weeks off my benifits. So come off it hand us 30p m8