Accrington is the worst town to raise anyone let alone a young person

Living in Accrington
Living in Accrington

Accrington is the worst town to raise anyone let alone a young person

LancashireNorth WestPic Via

Accrington is the worst town to raise anyone let alone a young person who is growing up and being influenced by negative people and a town with the only promise is to offer racism, boredom, closed minded people and a very unsafe place to walk around. Examples.. thieves, druggies, sted heads and yes the c**v s**m that we see today.

The town isn’t full of bad point’s.. there is a poundland, home bargains, iceland, netto and aldi. Get my drift? This is as good as it get’s…. I left this town and never looked back!

Why these young girls decide to get pregnant here is beyond me! Why raise a child in a town that has been forgotten about? Prospects are very low in accrington! Silly c**v girls! Dont even get me started on the lads of accrington! Teh only thing you need to know is.. trackies, superbrew, footy, computers, drugs and hanging around town.. The accy girls love it!

Don’t even get me started on the p***y g**o’s! Rob anything that isn’t nailed down, although they’d still have a go! They are one of the worst p***y points about accrington!

Can’t be bothered wasting anymore of my time on this god foresaken town. In summary; Do not visit this dump nothing remotley interesting. Never associate with the general raised trash here and if you are a positive person like me this place can suck the life out of you literally!

I left the town yesterday after a visit. When I got on the M65, I shed a tear for all the children that will grow up there and probably get pregnant early, turn to crime, drop out of school, turn to drugs or just become a dole scrounger.

MAYOR YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, THERE IS MORE YOU CAN DO.

Top 10 worst places to live in England 2019