Written by Anonymous Visitor and posted in Buckinghamshire, South East, United Kingdom

Hi, I live in Chesham, & I think that everything I read in the previous article about ‘this fine town’ is complete & utter………. truth.

I work in a shop in the town centre. I also, have the misfortune of living by the clock tower. (not by choice I must add) & towards the end of the day, when customers are few, I find myself staring aimlessly out of the window at what can only be described as a plethora of in-bread, moronic neanderthals, the likes of which are a flashback to medieval days. when questioned by the police about some rumpus in the town centre, all one can hear is some slaggy female of the species saying “F**k off, I aint dunn nuffink” Of course it never occurred to the fat slagg that throwing beer glasses down the high street at 3am is not considered to be a good way to behave. As for a police presence in the town at night, well, there hasn’t been one since the Global closed down. apparently all the trouble stopped once that drug infested dump closed. (not). The only time one sees the police is if someone calls them. Though I must say that they do arrive very promptly. A countless number of teenage mothers wander aimlessly past my window, fags hanging from mouths, somtimes followed by the offspring’s father, (if that is, they know who the father is) staffordshire terrior at hand. (staffy = penis extention). I sometimes think that the poor dog should be wearing one of those T shirts that say “I’m with this idiot”. Indeed, although the dog may s**t on the pavement, it still has more social graces than the twat on the other end of the lead. after all, a dog doesn’t know that it’s wrong to shag it’s sister. then again, neither do chav’s I guess.