Living in Brighton, East Sussex
Written by Anonymous Visitor and posted in East Sussex, South East, United Kingdom

Whitehawk and neighbouring Moulsecoomb are the third world areas of Sussex. There is nothing good that I can say about the ‘Hawkers’. The area is a dive. Hawkers have yet been able to grasp the English language. Instead, everything they say has to end in ‘innit’ or ‘nah, mate’.

The little chav kids think they really are something special, and the parents, well, they are a lost cause. Tattoo’d to the nines, more fat than you could imagine, cheap clothes that smell of cigarettes, body odour and have less intelligence than a concrete slab. They make Waynetta Slob look attractive in comparison.

Crime in this area is high – domestics, robbery, shoplifting, vehicle/violent crime are common. Even though the police try to restore order in the chavvy little area, they are greeted with abuse. With the mere sight of anything police related people look out their windows, come out of their chav council houses, and the little scroats gather round trying to look hard in front of the police.

I had the ‘pleasure’ of working in Whitehawk for one night and was amazed at how idiotic a lot of the kids are. I was approached by a spotty Blazin’ Squad wannabe who called himself ‘the King’. The lad hadn’t even finished school. Twat.

Baseball caps worn in an unfashionable way, Burberry, shell suits, Luis Vuitton, Reebok classics, McKenzie and lots of jewellery are the norm with chavlings. The boys have greasy hair that has been bleached with domestos and the girls have more colours in their hair than a rainbow.

Continued Below

Teenage pregnancy in the ‘Hawk is high. Example: Wayne shags Crystal for a dare one night when they attend a chav party, drinking White Lightning. Wayne boasts that he’s the ‘daddy in town’ for getting laid. Nine months later he is, only he is no longer around to adjust to fatherhood thus leaving Crystal to bring up Courtney/Casey/Bobby/Page/Britney or whatever the poor kid has been named with help from the social.

It’s rare to see a vehicle with four wheels or with valid car tax. If for some strange reason you have to venture into Whitehawk, don’t leave your car unattended. The chavs can sense fresh meat and will take your car or anything within it seconds after you have disappeared.

I could go on, but to sum it up – Whitehawk is a scum filled place, with no hopers who either already are or will end up on the dole.

I’m pleased that I live in Hove, even if it is only a few miles away from the Third World.

• Sarah

Horribly judgemental and narrow minded. I read two lines and had to stop..

• jodie

Hahahahaha I’ve read this article how ironic, I grew up in whitehawk and to be honest my whole family come from there and still live there… But come on be honest with yourselves its not called shitehawk for nothing, I now live in hove where its nice, fantastic if you like the quiet life but if you want little jumped up kids in your face all the time and in your business then that’s your choice to live there and yes your right I remember someone did get shot in the streets of whitehawk it was outside our old bungalow up the top bloody shite whole to me but hey I lived there so its up to u.
    Much love