iLiveHere
Username Remember Me?
Password

Walkden

This article has: 23 Comments

This has got to be high up in the ratings, I think this is the hive where chavs breed, or at least go shopping.
If you wanna find chavs then go for a look around the “Ellesmere centre” or the car park behind. These chavs have brought bad taste to new heights. Dressed in pink tracksuits with burberry handbags, pushing a scrote in its pushchair, while talking s**t on a £200 mobile fone, talking about nothing, except “ring me back, me credits going”

I spent an entire afternoon parked up in the car park watching the pond life pass by… does blair know or care that the giro collectors spend thier benefits in Tesco’s , taxi’s and hampsons sausage rolls?
scally central, grandad looking most dapper in his grey NIKE sweatyshirt and £1 shop trainers, bundling his latest proceed into the untaxed astra…
I nearly pissed myself when an astra got its bumper torn off by a chavette in a golf that pulled out in front of it

iLiveHere Full Crime Statistics compiled from Police data

• Shannie Q.

I live near Walkden, and I actually go to Walkden High School. It’s a bit scruffy, some scruffbags do hang about in Walkden. Little Hulton is worse though, Little Hulton is dreadful. These comments are so funny because they are true. I mostly avoid going into Walkden though, better places to go such as the Trafford Centre and Manchester tbh.

• Walkden red

Walkden and lh are mint Ye man. Pop down to the stocks on a weekend grab a few e’s and sum sniff n party on!! Sometimes a good punch up at the end of the nite followed by shaking of hands and a pint and back to an house party till the sun comes up! Use lot dissing are not welcome round these parts so f**kin sling it!