Living in Flint, Wales
Written by Anonymous Visitor and posted in Clwyd, United Kingdom, Wales

Ever walked into a full blown western in a small welsh town? Where the men are angry and the women are scared? (and scary) – welcome to Flint, the jewel in a turd based crown. One has to be careful in Flint, or one may end up on the wrong end of a pool cue. You see, there are a few big families in Flint, all fighting for the title of ‘hardest family’, and, what makes it worse is that EVERYONE here is related to one of these families some way or another.

Everyone’s called Jade, Kelly, Gaz or Daz, and they all like to drink in the local flea pit pubs and have a scrap with a newcomer at closing time. The women are rougher than the blokes (probably due to the fact the blokes are responsible for ‘toughening them up’ through domestic violence – i don’t have space on both hands to count the amount of times i’ve heard a Flint female say ‘no woman will ever knock me down after the hidings my (insert middle aged chav alcoholic’s name here) has given me’, whilst lighting up a rothmans fag or a drum roll up with a scarred, gnarled sovereign adorned hand).

That’s the old timers out of the way, now let’s look at the new breed, the ‘uber’ chav. There are many of these in Flint – older teens and people in their twenties to thirties who work hard (graft) and go out and take coke on their ‘bold street’ nights out in Liverpool. Let’s look at the blokes. They’ll pump themselves full of steriods (the current Flint ‘hero’, coincidentally is part of one of the big families, backward and MASSIVE owing to too many steroids in his fat arse), spend £300+ on some prada shirt that’s too tight and make sure they stink to high heaven of hugo boss or whatever aftershave from an ad that’s impressed them that week, lines such as ‘you have beautiful skin/eyes/hair’ dripping from their mouths as pretty girls walk by, and £800 of drug dealing money stuffed in their ‘moc croc ralph lauren’ wallet.

The women will go to great lengths to entrap this type of bloke, straightening their peroxide frazzled hair to within an inch of it’s life, donning all manner of tomfoolery around their neck and telling everyone within earshot that they’ve just done coke in the toilets and they feel ‘well off their ‘ead’, and they are looking for a ‘paaaaaarty’ Now, these are the people that if you accused them of being chav-like, they would snort in disgust at you and call you jealous of their coke fuelled, designer label wearing, party going lifestyle, but the fact is, these people are a worse breed than their poorer counterparts. Lets look at these poor sods…..We’ll call them the ‘Monday morning post office crawlers’.

You’ll see them every Monday, sayers sausage roll in hand, brand new catalogue tracksuit on still with creases in it because they couldn’t wait to show it off, standing outside the post office in Flint, with the other hand on a pram. If the sayers savoury food is not in sight, there will almost certainly be a mobile phone on the go, and the conversation will be about fighting, drugs or other people’s kids, and how they saw them being badly treated but are unwilling to do anything about it ‘cos the dad’s hard’. These people do nothing all day but flit from Social security office trying to get a crisis loan to buy coke or speed for the weekend, council house to badly decorated council house and drink copious amounts of value tea and smoke rolling tobacco or cheap fags ‘cos Caf’s just bin to spain an brought loads back’ and slag off the way people bring their kids up and whinge about how badly their blokes treat them, all the while doing nothing about it but swear revenge one day…. ‘i’ll put a knife in that bastard one o these days’ Haha – WELCOME TO FLINT – POPULATION 6,000, RULED BY A LITTLE DUDE FROM A BIG FAMILY, AIDED BY A BIG DUDE WITH A LITTLE BRAIN.

• david

Update: Anthony ‘badnews’ hughes now looks like he is on his last legs probably from steroids and mcat over the years but still the younger lot from flint lick his arse, no surprise really but if i was them i’d fill him in while they have the chance considering all the bullying and all the scare tactics he’s done over the years round there and last but no least… FLINT IS STILL A S******E BUT NOW WITH A GOLD POSTBOX.

• Danny blackwell

Worded to a ‘T’ funny as f**k…bet it still hasn’t changed since i moved away 12 years ago 😂

• paddy mc

who the f**k is this w*nker i have lived for 28 years and love it ok we have some nobheads but find me a town that has none !!!

• Escapee

Having lived there myself, I particularly liked your comments about one little dude from a big family. Now I wonder who that can be? ;0

• The Yard

It’s not just the males who are proper snidey bastards, the women are just as bad. Hen Parties abroad are notorious for misbehaviour and extra marital activity, isn’t that right ladies, especially the mothers of three who serve behind the boots counter with your false voice. We know what you are.

• Jimmy

A great town. Shame there’s so many nobheads there. One family in particular should be booted out! Everyone knows who!

• Anon

I grew up in Flint – this article or whatever you call it makes me feel so very sad. I don’t know any of the families quoted just their reputations half of which is made up. Flint isn’t just the Hughes, Llloyds or whoever – it’s made up of decent hard working people who have nothing to do with drugs or steroids! This article is an insult to those good people!!!

• cq

Connahs quay is great.

• Liam

I’ve got f**kall to hide I’m layin it straight I know people have qualms with others but I ain’t gona be a so called PC warrior,f**kin sick of people tellin me what I’ve said or Avnt,I will tell every retard that views this site that my name is Liam daly I live in flint and you would all be correct to believe I don’t c eye to eye with the said people but I av a fb account chat to me don’t slag me or better still come c me u all know wer I live,we’ll 1 of ya does after scratching my car f**kin sick of retarded ways I’m a decent honest person chat don’t hate,and that involves every 1 07718132271 phone me lets be men f**kin sick of it all phone me

• Flint Girllll

Flint’s great, you’ll never change who we are and tbh we all don’t give one about what you all say. Flint’s full of good people who make a living in a different way and so what?! Don’t like it don’t come here, Flint girl and proud for life !

• Bigbellend

Don’t know flint! But I would bum love u till the sun comes up!!