iLiveHere
Username Remember Me?
Password

Braintree

This article has: 13 Comments

What the f**k is happening to this country. Reading the descriptions of towns on this site makes you realise that the whole country is being infested by these low life scumbag poncing c**ts. It seems no town in this fine land is immune from the Monday morning convoy to the post office of the in one tracksuit wearing fat c**t and her whippet like boyfriend (current) pushing a pram to pick up the weekly handout so they can start the cycle all over again. In Braintree at least this involves dumping the kid off at grannys, getting pissed outside Tescos and stuffing their faces full of greasy s**te from one the many fast food eating establishments. These w**kers who have bearly left school and are too young to accepted into any of the many pubs in the town, night after night congregate in the Market Square huddled in small groups around two or three 50cc mopeds swearing at the top of their voices and shouting comments to any innocent victim who happens to be walking past., for instance…
Last Friday I went to get some Fish and Chips (as friday is fish day) from ‘The Cyprus Fish Bar’ which in my opinion is the finest F&C shop in the area but is unfortunately located in the Market Square. As i pulled into the only remaining car parking space, I noticed this 5ft 2in 16 stone female chav with all in one white tracksuit, hair pulled back so tightly that her f**king eyebrows were where her hairline should have been, big f**koff lizzy duke hooped earings that look like the sort of things you see around the necks of masi tribes women, glowing white trainers and this is the ‘creme de monthe’…….burberry socks…….i’m mean, they have to have it somewhere don’t they. they can’t just leave it at home!!!
Giving her the benefit of the doubt as she may be a very pleasent young lady who lives in a mirrorless household or is partially sighted etc etc, I preeded to lock the car and walk directly to the easting establishment. This slag couldn’t f**king leave it though, couldn’t resist it, she knows shes below the age of 18 so assult on a minor does not enhance anyone criminal record, with a large group of fellow foul mouthed chavscums, and that she was female (however I still am debating this) and I could feel her getting poised to blurt some comment as I made a bee-line to the front door to the F&C shop and then…………. it came out ‘what you f**king looking at yer c**t’

f**k me!….for a start as soon as got out my car I never even looked at the bitch, and not even being 100% sure of the gender how the f**k did it expect me to give an answer. but i did.

‘Shut up you little Chav’ I politely said

‘Whats a f**king Chav’ it squeeked

‘visit chavtown.co.uk and you will find out’

As she stood there slightly confused I carried on my merry way pushing through the crowd huddled aroud several paggio scooters and bmx’s

So this story is dedicated to you, fat c**t of a chavette hanging outside the cyprus fish bar on a friday night. I hope you fall victim to one of the Armys late night recruiting drives when unsuspecting chavs like you are invited to sign up.
whilst hanging around street corners pissed out your sculls, attempting to breed with each other.

This filth of an underclass need to be shown the light, and if a 18 month stretch in Karbul or Basra is the answer then so be it.

Braintree, was once a sleepy north Essex market town but since the opening of ‘Freeport Designer Chav Shopping Cenre’, and building of Marks Farm/Kings park estate and Great Notley Garden Village which all have more than their fair share of chavs, the town is turning to s**te, like the rest of the f**king country!

iLiveHere Full Crime Statistics compiled from Police data

• Alfie

I live in braintree, it is a wonderful place’s, but the chav’s ARE taking over, making it look bad.

• kyle

i hate braintree and so do pretty much everyone i know,, the only thing you can expect around here is your car to get smashed up on a weekly basis, have pikeys shouting stuff at you and scream and run around late at night screaming RAPE!!!! if i had a gun i could legally use, i would need it everyday, anyone else…. i wanna move out

• IhateBraintree

Oh wow. I think I love this site.
    I’ve lived in Braintree a few years (forced to move here as a teenager by my parents, thinking they were moving to the ‘countryside’) and have grown to hate the scum so, so much. I’ve even gone as far as claiming to be ‘townist’ – I’m not racist and have friends of several races, but people from Braintree? Not a chance.
    I’m not a naturally violent person but walking through the town centre I just want to kill them all! Useless, bad taste, money-sponging, aggressive chav twats.
    Moving in a few months to some real countryside nearer to the North – absolutely beautiful and not a chav in sight!
    Everyone should leave Braintree before they get killed by these mindless zombies.

• unnamed

Tbh, I live in Braintree and well, I’m sick of all the idiotic non-vocabulary taught 14-21 year olds, you get the ones who can’t drive fiestas so they’re on ped’s (burns my ears) and pedal bikes…then you get those who drive fiestas bought as a present from their parents “luk at dis bck box itz loud init!” … stfu, just my 2 pence =D

• MrB16

You loser.

• sk8er-rule

Hey nice artical!!

Its so fukin tru! i go down braintree skatepark wiv ma m8s n weneva im there theres at least 3 chavs either on their scooters trying to set fire to things or tryin to start a fight with a wooden pole!

Ever since one of them thought it wud b clever to burn down their little hut they have taken over our halfpipe n our ramps so now we cant even skate without gettin spat at or hurt in some way! they seriously are twats!

And whats with the all in one pyjama suit it looks sad! they look like teletubbies without the little head piece but im sure the 90 degree hats are secretly covering it up!

Also what with them all being related! somehow they are all relatives of one of the others whether its sibling or cousins or some kind that doesnt even exist they are still relatives! shows what braintree has been reduced to!

Im secretly quite scared!! i left a bag in the skate park once while i was talking to a friend over the other side! of course after 2 seconds they had flocked over to the halfpipe and spat at it a few hundred times and when i went back for my bag i found it moved behind the ramp and everything that was in it accros the floor when i asked them what happened they sed they hadnt seen a bag and it was like that when they got there! if they hadnt seen a bag how would they know it was like it when they got there!! stupid really!!

Ur right we gotta sort it out cos the families are growing and so are the chavs! little chavs of 2 or 3 will be setting fire to buildings and mugging old ladies if we are not careful WE NEED HELP!!!

• Dave_Dubya

Braintree 2005 – The Idiots are taking over.

have tryed 2 do so mate….. have an atni chav msn group atm

• http://http://spaces.msn.com/members/1990ab1/PersonalSpace.a black-pixie-dust

yer… the other place they like to gather is the market place on a friday night outside tesco… tis now the height of hardness…. and i do belive that our lovely local council are trying to encorage it with the new eating and seating areas in the market place!

• http://http://spaces.msn.com/members/1990ab1/PersonalSpace.a black-pixie-dust

hey wait a sec… we are not all chavs in braintree…

• http://http://spaces.msn.com/members/1990ab1/PersonalSpace.a black-pixie-dust

yer there are so many losers around this place now!!! but i disagree that marks farm and great notley have anything to do with the rising amount of chavs… as there is no way they could afford such big expensive houses

• beki89

DNT GIVE IT ALL BRUV IF U H8 U TWAT! GET WITH IT ALL WE R IS PEPS HU WEAR SPORTSWEAR!!! WE HANG ROUND IN BIG GANGS CUX WE HAVE FRIENDS!! MAYBE WE R IN NOVAS CUX DATS ALL WE CN AFFORD…TINK BOUT IT WEN U C US BOUT! BRUV IS JUST LIKE SAYIN HUNNIE OR BABE! SO U NEVA SWEAR …. DATS WAT I FORT! WATS YA PROB WIV US? DIPPY IS A CLASS BOY … ITS FUN WE R LIVIN IT UNLIKE U FREAKS SITIN AT HOME MAKIN UP A LIL SITE BOUT US…UR PREFECTIC!!!

• signedupcuzbekistupidymademelool

becki89, at the end of her comment spells pathetic in a very crude and obviously uneducated way proving the claims of both this article and the site. I feel that these chavs are uneducated and do not try to better themselves, if they have access to the internet they have access to the collective knowledge of mankind, the internet is the most powerfull educational tool ever known in history and yet becki89, an individual of the information age, misspells the word pathetic as i quote ” PREFECTIC” …..

Braintree

This article has: 6 Comments

I had the experience of returning to live in this town after living away for 5 years and was dismayed to see that the chav culture has increased by epic proportions. Braintree has always been renowned for inbred cockney wannabe scum, though I personally blame Freeport designer village. This shopping centre just outside town is jam packed with crappy sportswear outlets and you can observe chav families there spending on the credit cards or using up dole money (AKA our hard earned tax ) on their s**tty chav uniforms.
Now I like a bit of fishing (sad I know) which lets me get a bit of peace and quiet, so yesterday my brother and I visited the local river for a spot of fishing, which runs past a housing estate (the fairview) which is probably one of the least s**tty estates in Braintree. But the f**kers were there too! Little 14 year olds roaming about and some twat on a quadbike with a toddler (no crash helmet of course) and some deranged chavette running alongside. Driving home we passed St Micheals church yard, completely packed with chavs drinking stella and giving us the evil eye as we drove past.
I haven’t ventured out at night yet but my brothers often do, apparently the chavs are everywhere now. Where do all these c**ts come from? They’re taking over!

iLiveHere Full Crime Statistics compiled from Police data

• Live Here

Im sorry but try living in leicester/nottigham/the middlands, and consider yourself lucky! Braintree isnt that bad honestly!

• Polshky

I seriously hate Braintree now, I honestly can’t wait until I leave this sh*t hole. There are very few civil people you find around here who are actually decent, but I can’t believe the state of some of the people crawling around. Gladly I spend most of my time in Chelmsford which isn’t honestly that much better, but to be honest I’m just happy I can get away from Braintree.

• http://ifuthinkfairviewisniceuranutcase ifuthinkfairviewisniceuranutcase

Fairview least sh*tty? looooooooooooool Its full of knucle draggers the lot of em.

• http://http://spaces.msn.com/members/1990ab1/PersonalSpace.a black-pixie-dust

i go to alec still…. it is not just full of chavs… there are some hard rockign dudes there too… just not very many… btw alec was neva a decent school in the frist place!

• http://http://spaces.msn.com/members/1990ab1/PersonalSpace.a black-pixie-dust

i totally agree i live on the fairview and the chavs are even there! they are taking over! But i can say with my hand on my haert that i woulod neva join the likes of them! i will keep on rocking!!!

• sixer

Oh Brother you are so right. I escaped from Braintree after leaving school (Alec Hunter – once good – now uber chav). It sounds like all the no hopers I was at school with have spawned a new generation of chavs.

The favourite pikey pastime before Freeport opened was to race around the one way system in their chav mobiles.